Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatBattlefield 4

#1:  Battlefield 4 Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Just got it played the whole campaign so far is rather good. fill ya in on the Multi-player later.

#2:  Re: Battlefield 4 Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:39 am

yeah i got it pretty cool, beats bf3 IMO if you want to add me its VIRUSSTD

#3:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:35 pm

I have it. I played the beta and it was fine, no problems at all.....When the retail was released, I had no problems. They patched it, and now my game crashes every time I start it up. Some stupid DirectX error. I spent about an hour looking it up.

I installed the latest DX and reset my BF4 settings to default. Still gives me the same fuckin error. Assholes

#4:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Fixed my problem....

Seems Xfire in-game was fucking up BF4 making it crash.

I also found out about unparking my cpu cores.

Now after I did that, I can run bf4 on Ultra steady 60fps

#5:  Re: Battlefield 4 Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Unpacking tell me more I assume your
Using a quad core.

#6:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:58 pm

I have a i7 980x extreme, 8 gigs corsair dominator, and 480 gtx

xfire was the culprit

#7:  Re: Battlefield 4 Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:07 am

WHAT! XFIRE MAKES GAMES RUN LOUSY! tell me something I don't know Razz

#8:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:53 pm

http://bitsum.com/about_cpu_core_parking.php

#9:  Re: Battlefield 4 Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Played MP a few times now. (after getting used to it) I think it's quite good. (Gotta master the lean and shoot thing now)
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatBattlefield 4

Generated using printer-friendly.