Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral Chatlil pink ranger... Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  lil pink ranger... Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:34 pm

my week in vegas is past the halfway point and i still havent heard from that pink ranger..But I did see a transform standing down on the strip, and a superman, and a person from kiss, and a few go go girls, and bugs bunny, and elvis, and a few others. But not a single pink ranger!

#2:  Re: lil pink ranger... Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:37 pm

I didn't know you were into teenage girls... Laughing

#3:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:27 pm

damn. its getting late... already morphin time..

#4:  Re: lil pink ranger... Author: PinkRanger Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Mother fucker you said you were busy all week so i didnt bother hittin you up! We will do something tommorow! its friday!!! If you want come on over to my house we are drinking here!!

#5:  Re: lil pink ranger... Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:07 am

I think you misunderstood me. I though i said i had tme for a few drinks sunday, monday,tuesday, wednesday but could stay out too late due to class. Tonight wont work. Have class until 4:30 then show at 7 and 9:30. Tommorrow (saturday) i have all day until my show in the evening, then time after the show if you want to hang out on the strip.

#6:  Re: lil pink ranger... Author: PinkRanger Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:12 pm

lol alright, tommorow its on

#7:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Gay sex is on

#8:  Re: lil pink ranger... Author: PinkRanger Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Were is NORT!!?

#9:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:56 pm

You never called me dude! I gave you my cell phone number on Teamchat and you acknowledged you got it. so i expected you would be calling.

#10:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Way to go Pink. Way to fuck up Norts trip to vegas

#11:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Lol ven

#12:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:42 pm

yeah, damn it. i just didnt have any fun and ended up spending $1k gambling. all because pink ranger fucked up my trip and i had to gamble away my sorrow

#13:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Wow dude....$1,000 gambling....I think you have a problem nort. I think I would kill myself if I lost $100 let alone another 0.

WAY TO GO PINK. YOU JUST MADE NORT A GAMBLING ADDICT CAUSE THE LACK OF YOUR SEX.

#14:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:28 pm

well i couldnt find any hookers to spend it on, pink wasn't there to point them out to me. SO I HAD to put the money in the slot machines instead of giving the money to a female so i could put something in her....

#15:  Re: lil pink ranger... Author: PinkRanger Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:59 pm

I had ALOT of shit going on, Family shit. Sorry Nort
Instruments of WarGeneral Chatlil pink ranger... Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.