Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral Chatshit this is f'd - road rage and a pack of motorcycles Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  shit this is f'd - road rage and a pack of motorcycles Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 am

Check out the story if you want the details:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/pack-motorcyclists-chase-man-suv-attack-upper-manhattan-street-fender-bender-west-side-highway-article-1.1471585

YouTube:

Honestly, I put myself in the SUV's guys position - wife and kid in the car and a bunch of jerk-offs on bikes are being dicks on the highway.

#2:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:00 am

holy shit. were this me, there would be a lot of dead bikers around the streets and i would be in jail :S

#3:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:08 am

what a bunch of cocky dicks. concealed weapons permit. lock the door until they get through, point gun in face.

#4:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Fags.

Also lol @ the thought of concealed carry in NY. Like that'll ever happen.

#5:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:08 pm

apparently one of the bikers died

#6:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm

from the guy hitting him or what?

saddest thing is that dicks like these on crotch rockets (bros essentially) give groups like harley dudes a bad rep..

a group of hard core hog riders would never pull such dick moves..

#7:  Re: shit this is f'd - road rage and a pack of motorcycles Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:43 am

I got 5 neighbors who are part of a Motorcycle (want to say gang but I don't know the lore so I'm gonna sya group). The drug dealer one might do this but my other neighbors I know would never do anything remotely like that without an exceptionally good reason. They like doing long tours (1K mile rides and what not) and going to the Pool hall (I know this because I met with them there periodically). Most common bikeres are actually really awesome guys to hang out with. THe guys in the video (I don't really think I got enough information to make a solid concept of what happened but from that it is a bunch of jerks doing what they do bes (being jerks and beating something up.)

/rant

#8:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:43 am

The driver of the SUV ended up in the hospital with lacerations to his face and body. The mob of douchebags pulled him from his car and started stabbing the shit out of him in front of his wife and son.

#9:  Re: shit this is f'd - road rage and a pack of motorcycles Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:48 am

No one died, driver did get fucked up pretty good though but the wife and 5 month old baby were okay other then the emotional trauma of it all which as a vet with ptsd can be a bitch to live with. None of the motorcycles riders reported any injuries, though there might be unreported injuries? It's a really fucked up situation that should have been avoided. If I was the driver of the Rover there would be A LOT of downed motorcyclist thats for sure. Would have been sideswiping them, reversing into them, donuts, you name it until law enforcement arrived to save the motorcycles from me eh. It's a pretty wild video that's for sure. Most of the reports say that dude was calling the cops on them and a few bikers didn't like that. If my kid is with me and I feel my family is in danger, I'd rather be tried by 12 then to be carried by 6.

Very sad situation and its still panning out.

#10:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:56 pm

If I were in that situation, I WOULD NOT obey the rules of the road, and I would have called 911 as soon as the first time the bikers tried to open the SUVs door. I would not have stopped in traffic like he did. Like 2stowned said, sideswiping, reversing. Looks to me like a "fearful of my life" situation especially with my wife and baby in the car.

That biker who braked infront of the SUV was a total fuckin dick.
Shit like this makes me want to get a concealed weapons permit. Or even a big ass knife. My gf has one in her purse at all times. Even tho where we live its not necessary.

My fiancee and I went to the mall in Modesto a year back, and we walked thru the macys enterance, I was browsing the racks while walking to get to the main mall with all the stores, and as I passed this black guy walking the other way, we met eyes for a split second only because I was looking where he was walking, he said "WTF you lookin at bitch!" I just put my head down and kept on walking. People like that dude and these bikers should be shot.

#11:  Re: shit this is f'd - road rage and a pack of motorcycles Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:38 pm

I concur Venom, to bad we can't just group the assholes on one island and let them sort themselves out eh. This world is fucked up enough as it is with our shady governments, totally don't need assholes to make it worse eh. Like that dude at the mall, he should have simply said hows it going to you instead of being an asshole eh. I enjoy being a bully to bullies cause in some sick sense, I feel like its justified if I whoop their ass for all the nerds out there.

Worst part is now these dudes have given cyclist an even worse name. Been riding since I was 3, would never beat someone up in front of their kid. That shits just horribly wrong. I've let people go from some serious ass beatings simply because kids were present. Kids have the chance to change the world for the better, last thing we need is them to continue the cycle of hate.

#12:  Re: shit this is f'd - road rage and a pack of motorcycles Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Here's some of the other videos this dude took from that day leading up to the events. Shows how much of douche bags the dudes were being leading up to this chaos. The Youtube dude took them down, but someone recorded them and threw them on Live Leaks.

Spoilers: 

#13:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:35 pm

A typical case when a group of douche bags creates fairly bad reputation for a much larger community.

#14:  Re: shit this is f'd - road rage and a pack of motorcycles Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:08 am

Got a bit more insight on it yesterday. When the first biker was hit it was to stop the car so they could get in and beat the guy up. (if it were me) 6000Lb SUV + many 1000Lb bike and riders = ET Panzer ET MG-42 ET Rnade ET Landmine ET Flamer

#15:  Re: shit this is f'd - road rage and a pack of motorcycles Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:00 am

Sgt. Hobbs wrote (View Post): › 1000Lb bike
Bikes weigh 1000 lbs?
Instruments of WarGeneral Chatshit this is f'd - road rage and a pack of motorcycles Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.