Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhy Is it...

#1:  Why Is it... Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Why is it that the older you get the easier it is to gain weight and the harder it is to take it off. UGHHH.

I wish gaining/losing weight was like money. Easy to gain and easy to lose! but NOOOO i find that as i get older no matter how much working out I do, My "baseline" weight goes up by a pound or two I can gain and lose weight beyond that, but no matter how much i try i cant drop below my new baseline. At this rate I shall have to start eating twigs and berries in my 50's to maintain a reasonable weight. DAMN IT! i shall miss my bacon!

#2:  Re: Why Is it... Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:53 pm

No reason to stop with the bacon sir. Just switch to paleo. You will drop weight and csn still eat a ton.
Marksdailyapple.com

#3:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Geraldo Rivera would like to have a talk with you.
Spoilers: 

#4:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:41 pm

maybe he dont eat bacon and drink beer? those are probably my two biggest faults that lead to empty calories Wink

#5:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Bacon is fine Nort. Check out the website I listed. I eat bacon every morning! Healthy animal fats!

#6:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:28 pm

bacon may be, but i dont think beer is on that list Wink

#7:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Stop drinking liquid bread and stick to hard liquor.

#8:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:33 pm

I do drink vodka tonic/gin a lot more often these days. I found that switching to that has helped cut calories! lately though i been on a craft beer kick. Starting to notice the results in my weight. Time to go back to vodka.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhy Is it...

Generated using printer-friendly.