Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatAnybody interested in a Fantasy football league?

#1:  Anybody interested in a Fantasy football league? Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:58 pm

I was thinking it would be fun if we could get a league together and all play throughout the season. Anyone else think that would be fun? I usually use Yahoo to play fantasy sports but Im open to use whatever if it means I get to play with you guys.

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe, let me think about it.

#3:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:49 pm

I usually have a few different teams, so I guess its not that big of a deal if we dont get enough people to make one. But still would spice up things around here every week.

#4:  Re: Anybody interested in a Fantasy football league? Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:24 pm

I'm guilty of not really following football. My team lost in the super bowl to the 49ers back in like '94 or '95 I forget now. Needless to say they put in the bench warmers through the whole game. We all yelled at the screen as we lost by I think it was like a 49 point spread or something. I can't remember...don't want to remember...

Though, I did wire up the Chargers locker room and the away teams locker room with WiFi recently. Still a fan of my home town team even though they never win. We trade all out best players all the time. Run rookies in high pressure moments. Run the ball in I formation WAY too often. Choke any time we are in the lead. But, still my home town team.

Are you guys thinking about throwing some money in a pot and playing for a prize? Wink

Spoilers: 

#5:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:54 pm

We could do that if everyone was willing. I was just thinking that the nature of fantasy football matchups every week would give us some good friendly banter around here. I always have a blast playing fantasy football even with public leagues and those are with complete strangers.

#6:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:21 pm

i wish i knew what any of this meant :S

im not at all familiar with football (or any other team sport for that matter).

if its not too much to ask, could someone put up a link explaining this "fantasy league" thing?

#7:  Re: Anybody interested in a Fantasy football league? Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:29 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_football_%28American%29
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatAnybody interested in a Fantasy football league?

Generated using printer-friendly.