Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatCheeseduck's Possible Return? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Cheeseduck's Possible Return? Author: cheezeduck Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Hello all my good old friends of <IoW>!!!! How have you all been!?! As odd as it may sound I have missed you all and the game very much! I haven`t gotten back on the server quite yet, my job for the last few years has pretty much negated the need for a computer but I will have a new one early this week. I DO have a laptop but my hard drive went. Anyways, Im going to be getting back into the game and am excited to be playing with all my old clanmates again. I should be able to play anywhere from 2-5 times per week on average. I hope that if I can maintain that kind of play time that I may rejoin IoW. Life has been alot of crazy ups and downs for me and things are finally starting to settle down and I am so pumped to get back at the good ole ET. Please feel free to ask me as much as you like guys I want to reunite with all my old gaming buds and meet all you new, current members!

Sincerely,
Cheeseduck - Colby S.

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:53 am

Cool, welcome back.

#3:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Hello cheeseduck. I don't know you, but since you're Canadian I assume you are a cool dude.

#4:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:13 pm

wowow

blast from the past!

im very happy to see you return!

#5:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:02 pm

About time you came back. I don't remember you leaving last time, you just vanished.

#6:  Re: Cheeseduck's Possible Return? Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Hey Cheesey! look forward to fraggin with ya agian. (or was I fraggin ya...so long ago can't remember and don't care)

#7:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Welcome back budz

#8:  Re: Cheeseduck's Possible Return? Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Welcome home Cheesy......Wink

From another, but french, Canadian......lol

#9:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 pm

i smell another round of donations wafting through...

#10:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Thanks to you as well Pumpkin Very Happy

#11:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:44 pm

I donated the other day too.

#12:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:28 pm

from what i remember, beck has to commit people manually to the list of donors after he has confirmed that the paypal transaction has gone through.

this being said, it might take a few days for your name to get in the list. (took my name about 3 days to get in there Very Happy )

#13:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:47 am

I think beck messed it up, my last name is colby and cheezeducks first name is colby.

#14:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:49 am

^^^^ correction - thank YOU sin for the donation. I was confused :/

Yes, I have to sometimes guess who is who because I don't know everyone's real name.

#15:  Re: Cheeseduck's Possible Return? Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:07 am

My name is Niles (case you were wondering)
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatCheeseduck's Possible Return? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.