Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatCompany of Heroes 2 Open Beta

#1:  Company of Heroes 2 Open Beta Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Today we are proud to announce that the Company of Heroes 2 Open Beta is now live, and can be downloaded and played through Steam!

In a letter to the community, game producer Greg Wilson writes, “We’ve added new match-making servers, implemented a significant amount of Closed Beta feedback and fixed more bugs, compatibility and performance issues than I can count. The team will continue to read comments and feedback in our official forums and participate in regular playtests with the community. We’ll be patching the beta frequently and getting into a good rhythm for our post launch support cycle. Please keep the comments and suggestions coming – we do care and are listening!”

Be sure to head over to the official forums to read the full letter to the community from Greg Wilson to learn everything about the Open Beta, in addition to some exciting new details on things like level progression. See you on the Eastern Front!

It has been open beta for a while now, just finally posted about it.

#2:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Nevermind.....I guess it open beta is over today.

The game itself is being released on the 25th.

#3:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Got the game yesterday. Only played the opening mission, but it was pretty amazing. Similar in play to the original game, graphics and effects are updated and there is some new tactical stuff added.

The first single player mission is basically the opening 10 minutes of the movie "Enemy at the Gates" -- where the Russians are crossing the Volga to retake Stalingrad. Brutal, brutal battle it was.

#4:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm

#5:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:17 pm

!play fuckina

#6:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:50 am

v2, that picture is really neat. im a big fan. i laugh out loud (in my head) when i see it. i also scroll back up to see it again and again i laugh out lout (in my head)!
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatCompany of Heroes 2 Open Beta

Generated using printer-friendly.