Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatHYPER!

#1: Great ! HYPER! Author: HYPE Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:55 am

Hey guys this is HYPER! checking in. I've played with most of you already
I'm 19 and from England [+] I've played ET for about 4 years now.

I get high 99% of the time and play 1% but I play daily, so it's all good Razz

I hope to get to know the rest of you as soon as possible.

Sincerely

HYPER!

#2:  Re: HYPER! Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 am

hi Hyper and welcome, where you from in UK?

#3:  Re: HYPER! Author: HYPE Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 am

Hey MrBlack, I'm in the Midlands, near Brum, Notts and Derby (:

#4:  Re: HYPER! Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 am

AH a Sheep Shagger then Smile
my xfire is xwidowmaker

happy to see other euros returning to ET.

#5:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 am

Welcome to the forums and the server BulleT. Nice to have another Brit around here for comic relief Razz

#6:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:33 am

BECK wrote (View Post): › Nice to have another Brit around here for comic relief

I thought we had the canadians for that?

anyway welcome dude.

#7:   Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:04 am

Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): ›
I thought we had the canadians for that?

we do but Brits are another type of comic relief (when the Canadian jokes get boring [or miller disappears into the blue])

#8:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:05 am

Welcome

#9:  Re: HYPER! Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:43 am

hey bullet i see u finally reg on the forums

#10:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:11 am

skater wrote (View Post): ›

Very, very observant observation.

#11:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 am

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
skater wrote (View Post): ›

Very, very observant observation.

HAH!!!

that made me lol

sup hyperbullet!

#12:  Re: HYPER! Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:10 pm

hey i go way back with bullet.

#13:  Re: HYPER! Author: HYPE Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:24 am

Unfortunately we do go back. But if Venom remembers so do we. But bottom line is You got put your place, at the amusement of others. Game Set Match : Venom
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatHYPER!

Generated using printer-friendly.