Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatPlaystation 4, is it here?

#1:  Playstation 4, is it here? Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:43 pm

#2:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:49 pm

I actually hope that they change the controller up a bit. I like the playstation controller but the joysticks need to be moved like on the 360 controller and it would be good enough for me.

#3:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): › I like the playstation controller but the joysticks need to be moved like on the 360 controller and it would be good enough for me.

I love the playstation controller how it is. It has been that way since before xbox was even a thought. Don't fix what isn't broken.

#4:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
Sin wrote (View Post): › I like the playstation controller but the joysticks need to be moved like on the 360 controller and it would be good enough for me.

I love the playstation controller how it is. It has been that way since before xbox was even a thought. Don't fix what isn't broken.
If I wanted your opinion venom, id give it to you.

Bitch.

#5:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): ›
Bitch.

I win
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatPlaystation 4, is it here?

Generated using printer-friendly.