Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatPost Your HUD Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Post Your HUD Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:28 am

On TS last few nights we were talking about our HUDs and Crosshairs. Thought it would be interesting to see what other people play with.

Spoilers: 

Pretty standard for me. I tried alternate HUDs and never like where things are, so I stick pretty much with stock. I like the red cross cross-hair, its easy to see no matter the map.

#2:  Re: Post Your HUD Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:51 am

Spoilers: 

Compass, health/sprint/charge bars, ammo count, HP, head, lagometer, spawntime/maptime/fps/current time/speed are all bunched into the lower right corner, with a few of them resized.
Fireteam window and enemy uniform/obj icon appear in the upper left corner.
All indicators of xp are removed (I wonder why.....) Alt key can still be pressed to see how much xp I have.

My crosshair is a small bright green dot (doesn't appear properly in screenshot)
It's surrounded by four yellow lines that enlarge when I shoot/move a lot.

#3:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:57 am

Beck is a medic. What is this world coming to?

#4:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Lmao ex. Trust me, I still usually whore it up as an engie. Still trying to learn to nade like you though Wink

#5:  Re: Post Your HUD Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Spoilers: 

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Man I need to cram stuff into the corners I guess..

#7:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:00 am

Heres mines....pretty its all stock baby
Spoilers: 

#8:  Re: Post Your HUD Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:22 am

here is mine. Mine is pretty much redone. i added K/D/S

#9:  Re: Post Your HUD Author: Scopey Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Customised the crosshair. Added the speed counter.

Spoilers: 

#10:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:41 pm

i would post mine too, but it looks like becks except for the addition of cg_drawspeed 2

#11:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:46 pm

I used to have the same dot as scopey, but some maps the pink isnt visible, so I changed to cyan.

#12:  Re: Post Your HUD Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 am

scopey your pink crosshair is very gay cute

#13:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:50 am

I used to use the dot, but I find the little red plus sign much easier to spot.

#14:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:22 am

I thought everybody was using a green dot (which is what I have), I see I was completely wrong Very Happy

#15:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am

I used to use just a green dot, but when I found my current setup, I couldn't go back. I still have a tiny green dot to aim precicely, but I have lines making a broken plus sign that gets larger when my bullet spread is getting worse. Seeing the size change reminds me to crouch, and fire in bursts (only go full auto when face to face at a door)
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatPost Your HUD Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.