Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatTicket Master murders captcha

#1:  Ticket Master murders captcha Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:06 am

Not sure if it's gonna happen here in the US cause this link is from the UK. But, if it does it will be one less thing annoying about ticket master. Prices are more the concern, but this would help a little too.

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 am

Yes - I hate those damn things.

On a side note - our own verification system here has been causing problems for users trying to register (just ask Randal and Skater). I believe it has more to do with bad PHP session handling than human error, however.

#3:  Re: Ticket Master murders captcha Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 am

oh those humans, you know how they error all the time though! i remember working as a tech at sony online entertainment and having to trouble shoot peoples unplugged PC's. haha. Sir/Ma'am, please verify your power cord if plugged into an operation receptacle and that the power supply is in the on position. Thank you for calling Play Online and have a wonderful day. haha

i remember trying to buy tickets to a green day show and the captcha wouldn't let my chick purchase em. things mess up quite often on a lot of sites.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatTicket Master murders captcha

Generated using printer-friendly.