Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSkater saying Hi Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): › I can only stay on a skateboard if it's in a Tony Hawk's game Smile

That's giving yourself a lot of credit. lmao Laughing .

Welcome Skater I'll see you midweek time frames.

#17:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm

i sucked when i skated. i hope to see u on the server hoobs

#18:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:58 am

bummer, you probably just needed a good group of skaters to motivate you. i got pretty good, skated for about 20+ years with the guys in my neighborhood. Got a few pros I grew up with, Brandon Turner and Peter Smolik grew up blocks from me. Willy Santos and Danny Way were about 10 miles from my pad. Lucky to live in San Diego, CA. A lot of great skate spots and skaters to push ya further. Think lasts time I skated was around 2005 when I ran the Coronado skate park, fucking hated that job! What kinda stupid rule is it that if you work there you can't skate there?

#19:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:06 am

I got a Nash skateboard in like, '87 when skating was really taking off.

Someone in my neighborhood stole it. Never became a skater. Became a geek instead.

#20:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:25 am

you can be both. Very Happy

take rodney mullen for example Wink

#21:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:37 am

Rondey Mullen is sick with it.

Heres his spot in Plan B's video Virtual Reality.
Rodney Mullin's part in Plan B's: Virtual Reality

...and this is from the next video Second Hand Smoke.
Rodeny Mullin in Second Hand Smoke

#22:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 am

Heres my homey Pete and Brandon from my hood Clairemont, San Diego, CA baby baaaaby

interview at Giovani's in Clairemont at the sports bar across the street from the pad.

The homeys Pete and Brandon

pretty sick part in Fullfill the dream.

Peter Smolik, Fullfill the dream

the homey Brandon Turner. I was the first person to intro this kid to cannabis. mad love for the homey.

Brandon Turner- Fullfill the dream

#23:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Skater thread degenerates into skating thread.

#24:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Yeah wtf?

#25:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:03 pm

It was bound to happen. Crying or Very sad

#26:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:06 am

fuck how did that happen with it lol

#27:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: SweetGurl23 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:29 pm

i know its kinda late to say this but WELCOME!!!!!!

#28:   Author: ^BumpkiN. Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:10 am

welcome
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSkater saying Hi Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.