Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSkater saying Hi Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1: Cool Skater saying Hi Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 am

Hey guys this is skater checking in. Most of you guys have seen me on the server.
I just wanted to post this to share some information about myself.

I am 25 years old and i currently live in Simpsonville South Carolina witch is a suburb of Greenville.
I enjoy playing online poker as well. i am a sports nut ESPN is on my TV about 90% of the time i enjoy the outdoors skateboarding witch i am planning on possibly getting back into it. Ya i know this is a bunch of run on sentences lol. If there is anything u also wanted to know about my self feel free to PM on the forums or IM me on xfire witch is skater1987

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:46 am

Welcome to the IoW community Skater. I hope to get to know you better.

Skater has applied for membership in the clan Smile

#3:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:49 am

Thanks beck i hope to get u know as well.

#4:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:01 am

welcome skater

I can only stay on a skateboard if it's in a Tony Hawk's game Smile

#5:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 am

Hey. I'll add you on xfire when I turn on xfire next. Welcome to le forum.

and wtf at the formatting of your post ET Flamer

#6:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:11 am

he's fancy like that

#7:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:23 am

Hey Skater, haven't gotten a chance to play with you yet, but hopefully soon. Its always nice to see people put in the extra effort and hang out with us outside of the server.

#8:   Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 am

Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): › welcome skater

I can only stay on a skateboard if it's in a Tony Hawk's game Smile

lmao! your funny

#9:   Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 am

V2A2V2A2M wrote (View Post): › Hey. I'll add you on xfire when I turn on xfire next. Welcome to le forum.

and wtf at the formatting of your post ET Flamer

i have u on xfire allready lol

#10:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 am

Thanks sin i do enjoy posting on forums as u can see. lol

#11:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:10 pm

...than you should fit in great around here Thumbs Up

#12:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: skater Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:12 pm

as u can see i already have Very Happy

#13:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:19 pm

omglolhi!

#14:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Welcome

#15:  Re: Skater saying Hi Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Welcome Skater, glad to have you around. How good are you at skating?
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSkater saying Hi Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.