Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerMap of the Week! (SUMMER 2012) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next  :| |:

#31:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 29, 2012 3:22 pm

that's relatively early dude, shouldn't be a problem. I will start around 9pm Eastern.

#32:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 29, 2012 8:31 pm

i got this covered beck

my one and only criteria:

what map gonna piss off pump the most Very Happy

#33:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 30, 2012 8:02 am

Definitely Tower Race Very Happy

#34:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 30, 2012 8:37 am

Cool hope to see everyone on and i will try to get a good night sleep thursday so im wide awake for playing until the wee hours of the morning without getting cranky haha.

#35:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 30, 2012 10:27 am

....and be on TS too!

#36:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 am

Oh dont you worry ill be there and be talkative too! Better be ready

#37:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:42 am

Alright - MP Sub was a pretty good map. I think most people enjoyed it, though I admit I was a bit lost as allies on it. Once we capped forward spawn I found my way to the sub. This map seems pretty good, we played it twice on Friday with practically a full server the second time.

Good pick Jester Thumbs Up

Now its time for Pete to pick. Try and get something picked today if you can!

#38:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:16 am

hey pete, i hear u like to pick what pumpkin hates. pumpkin hates small and practical maps that can be played with a small number of people.

#39:   Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:12 pm

PumpkiN wrote (View Post): › hey pete, i hear u like to pick what pumpkin hates. pumpkin hates small and practical maps that can be played with a small number of people.

Funny Post

#40:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:13 pm

im thinking some type of fuel dump/mlb temple hybrid would be really fun

currently looking for stuff, I'll post my pick late tonight if thats coo

#41:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 pm

im debating between ET_UFO or BaseRace Very Happy

we had et-ufo back in the days when we did TWL, always liked that map

but baserace is big and obnoxious, something pump would love

#42:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:34 pm

pete, i sincerely hope you pick ufo. i have completely forgotten about that map and now you got me excited Very Happy

#43:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 pm

aight beck I have chosen

1) Fuel Dump / MLB Temple hybrid map, if such map does not exist then I'll have to go with

2) ET_UFO
Can't tell if this is the one from that small dark ass pic http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=963

#44:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 am

Just to be sure, why don't you look at this site instead:

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=mapinfo&midx=428

Much better screenshots.

#45:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:26 am

best screenshots here (first result when googling "et_ufo")

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/ET_UFO;67895
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerMap of the Week! (SUMMER 2012) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.