Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerMap of the Week! (SUMMER 2012) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  :| |:

#181:  Re: Map of the Week! Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 am

Sgt. Hobbs wrote (View Post): › I am Back. and I have some news for everyone.
1. I want my map to be This One
2. My weekend schedule is as up in the air as i gets we are getting an expansion built where I am working and we will be moving the kitchen to the new area. but as of right now there is no roof yet so that may have to wait. as far as I know i will be able to make it.
3. you guys that thought I was going to be there last Friday are all noobs, we still had campers you dingbats.

This One

make sure it's up by Wednesday. that's going to be the time I'm able to play.

#182:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 am

I wonder if that temple has the loud stone doors. Classic.

#183:  Re: Map of the Week! Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Beck I need to adjust my time of return. I just found out I'm working 16 hour days for the next 8+ days so I can't come back just yet. map is gonna have to wait. (or not just make sure it makes the rotation when I do finally get a game night off.) biggest drag is I'm only paid $45 per day so i won't even be making bank. life sucks right now if you can't tell.

#184:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Rule #6: non-hourly pay is only better if it's a salary.
So next week then?

#185:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:45 am

Here's what we're gonna do - I'm putting this map up today, it will be your week even if you can't play, because we have a schedule and I dont' want to mess it up. But -- I will leave it up next week so it will be there when you come back. We've got one "flex" map that I can take off (assault) that wasn't supposed to be in the rotation anyway. So that way, Nort can still have his week next week and this week will still be yours.

#186:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 am

Yay Flexible is nice!

#187:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 am

Keeping Hobbs' map up this week so he can play it. But this is Nort's week and the last week of this iteration of the map of the week.

Nort promised to pick something strange and obscure - he has not failed in his mission:

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Tarbox_Island;23988

Map should be up by tomorrow.

#188:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Alright cool, sounds like a plan!

#189:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 pm

beck tells me you get to swim with the dolphins in the map Wink

#190:  Re: Map of the Week! Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:13 pm

hey sorry for my hiatus here. been super busy working and moving and working my second job, and preparing to move my primary job. just so many hours a day and all of a sudden my services are in very high demand. (but only if my services are less than dirt cheap which right now is more than nothing at all) but I'm swinging by saying hi and apologizing for my absence. it might b a while again since this is like my one day off and I had to do my other job for a few hours and fixing computers (not mine) just been a long day. glad and annoyed to see everyone is still going at it without me. (let's face it game is that much funnier with me around because I am funny...looking?) see you again at some point. Cool

#191:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Tarbox island isn't that obscure, it was a semi-regular map on the Chicken bucket server, and pink taco bar used it as a goof off map every now and then for cannon fights.

#192:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:07 pm

damn hobbs - you're too young to be working so hard. Play some ET dammit!

#193:  Re: Map of the Week! Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm

I know. but I don't get paid dirt and I'm in the process of getting the car put in my name, I got $35K in school loans to pay off and I gotta find myself a place to live. so I don't have to leech on the generosity of my family members.

#194:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Our final week of this iteration of MotW is here! I have recently put all previous voted maps up for the next week so we get one more crack at them before the new rotation begins next week.

Favorites like adler, frost, braun, beer etc.... are still on the server, but all previous voted maps are there.
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerMap of the Week! (SUMMER 2012) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.