Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerMap of the Week! (SUMMER 2012) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next  :| |:

#166:  Re: Map of the Week! Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 pm

GOOD!!! Another week with x-posed!!!!

#167:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm

....only if bak3d doesn't make a suggestion. Razz

!adminabuse Admin Power
No deleting his posts either

#168:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:27 am

It looks like baked might miss out on his week. So that means Marios' pick will stay up another week.

I'm taking down Axis Lab from Scopey's week, and putting up something else.

Next week is supposed to be my week, but I'll defer to Hobbs since he's going to be back on Friday.

#169:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:17 am

Pffft he knows nothing and will not find a map if he is just getting home friday.

#170:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 am

Fine, I'll extend the program by another week so that Hobbs can get a pick in when he gets back.

That means -- it is MY WEEK!

The map I pick is -- Gold Days.

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=444
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=mapinfo&midx=262

Depending on how much time I have this week, I may try and hammer out a quick video walk through for it.

#171:  Re: Map of the Week! Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 pm

I am Back. and I have some news for everyone.
1. I want my map to be This One
2. My weekend schedule is as up in the air as i gets we are getting an expansion built where I am working and we will be moving the kitchen to the new area. but as of right now there is no roof yet so that may have to wait. as far as I know i will be able to make it.
3. you guys that thought I was going to be there last Friday are all noobs, we still had campers you dingbats.

#172:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:58 pm

okay, but I'm taking this week - you'll have to wait two weeks now Smile

Welcome back, and by your countdown and messages on XFIRE I assumed you were going to be back last friday. Me Noob? Guilty as charged.

#173:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:16 am

Gold Days walkthrough - get a clue what you're doing before Friday!

#174:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 am

Nort won't be here next Friday (which is his week for map choice) so I have moved Hobbs up to next Friday (hope that is okay) and put Nort on the last week.

So Hobbs - you are now NEXT - get me a map by Monday for the week of 8/27.

#175:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:29 am

yeah, i was planning on making it, but then a friend got ahold of my yesterday and let me know he will be coming up that friday for my bday weekend. going to a IA hawks pre game party friday night, then watch the game saturday

#176:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:30 am

Nort - learn gold days! ^^^^

#177:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 am

its a small map. only thing i didnt like on it is that once you build the barrier as defending team, you have to walk long way around to roof to get behind it?

Other then that, nice job of zooming in on the poster with tits!

#178:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:53 am

LOL - np Wink

I dare you to knife the picture Wink

#179:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:46 am

Hope to see you guys on tonight. AND BECK when is it myturn again im choosing a sniper map!!!

#180:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:02 am

What we're gonna do is after the next two weeks, we'll have a friday with all the maps of the week plus the top favorite maps like adler, frost etc....then we have one more crack at playing all of them.

After that, we'll start brand new with a new stash of permanent maps (so we can add some that we liked during this map of the week) and then do the map of the week thing again - probably starting in October.
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerMap of the Week! (SUMMER 2012) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.