Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarComedyGirl Scout Cookies Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

I usually just go with the plain shortbread

#17:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 am

Pete Slap down biatchhhhhhhh!!!! haha Caramel Fing DeLites! hahaha and your responce samoas..... -.- lol

#18:   Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:12 pm

damn devils were outside my work, and they ASSAULTED ME!
bastards

#19:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 am

DarkJester59 wrote (View Post): › Pete Slap down biatchhhhhhhh!!!! haha Caramel Fing DeLites! hahaha and your responce samoas..... -.- lol

aite man you either gotta speak ebonics or american, cuz I dunno what language this was written in

#20:   Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:25 pm

PistolPete wrote (View Post): ›
DarkJester59 wrote (View Post): › Pete Slap down biatchhhhhhhh!!!! haha Caramel Fing DeLites! hahaha and your responce samoas..... -.- lol

aite man you either gotta speak ebonics or american, cuz I dunno what language this was written in

he's working on his canadian french. nobody can understand it.

#21:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:11 am

lol

#22:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:03 pm

#23:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 am

lol that little girl looks like one that was at my work... should i be scared?

#24:   Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:46 pm

DarkJester59 wrote (View Post): › lol that little girl looks like one that was at my work... should i be scared?

only if you think she knows where you live.

#25:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 am

In the picture shes looking right at me like she knows im seeing here evil work done.... thats enough to scare me.

#26:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:18 am

I used to buy "lady finger" cookies for like $.79 because they were half the price of the real cookies. You people and your lavish cookie habits... Razz
Instruments of WarComedyGirl Scout Cookies Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.