Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarComedyWow....People of WalMart Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1: Oh yes ! Wow....People of WalMart Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 23, 2011 2:00 pm

This blog has been around for years, but now there is a music video:

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED -- cause there are a lot of ugly fat people, just FYI Razz

#2:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 23, 2011 8:06 pm

lol that was actually really good Smile
They probably could have done with a softening filter on the video though, some of those were... jarring

#3:  Re: Wow....People of WalMart Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 23, 2011 9:06 pm

I am scarred for life...

#4:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 am

That is what I seek to do here. Gross-out. Appall. Scar for life.

[/mission]

#5:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 24, 2011 10:48 am

syntax error!!

does not compute!!!

beep boop beep!

SYNTAX ERROR!!!!

#6:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 pm

erm yeah good one beck lol That was a wierd 5 mins of my life. And i have seen some of these people lol.

#7:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 24, 2011 6:28 pm

lets all go back to not staring at pumpkins avatar

#8:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Did anyone else get a boner from this?

#9:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 am

Of course, that's why I posted it. Wink

Yeah, I've been known to watch that chick do the stairs over and over sometimes. Very nice pump.

For historical purposes (in case he changes it):

#10:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 25, 2011 11:26 am

yeah and the best thing is that i made the avatar myself Very Happy well i just cut it out.

i saw this picture of two girls walking down stairs on senor gif (a failblog site) .. the other girl was not at all as awesome so i decided to cut this little bit out for an avatar..

best decision of my life!

aaanyway. back on topic..

i think this song itself is fucking awesome.. i guess i just like the singer's voice.

#11:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah mhm sure the singers voice you were wish your tissues watching all the butt shots. Perv :S

#12:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 26, 2011 3:39 pm

DarkJester59 wrote (View Post): › Yeah mhm sure the singers voice you were wish your tissues watching all the butt shots. Perv :S

anyone care to translate this for me?

#13:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 26, 2011 4:38 pm

DarkJester59 wrote (View Post): › Yeah mhm sure the singers voice you were wish your tissues watching all the butt shots. Perv :S
I think hes trying to speak to us!

#14:  Re: Wow....People of WalMart Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 27, 2011 5:02 am

I'm pretty sure he's saying you have a twisted sense of amusement

#15:   Author: DarkJester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 27, 2011 10:19 am

Wow that was a fail on my part guys haha i wont even try to redeem myself from that one.
Instruments of WarComedyWow....People of WalMart Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.