Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarComedyFunny Song

#1:  Funny Song Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLFmN7aJe0

#2:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:57 pm

!ban Lune from posting videos

#3:  Re: Funny Song Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 pm

Why? O.o

#4:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:19 am

Bo Burnham is really funny, but I much prefer his stand-up. Its hilarious how he makes awkward situations while he does his routine, hes known for it. He's getting more and more popular lately and its just a matter of time before he gets his own show if you ask me. Hes no Tosh but he is still a decent laugh.

#5:   Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 pm

i cant stand Tosh

#6:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:23 pm

I actually like Tosh, though I definitely don't enjoy comedic rap (by anyone as far as I have heard).
Instruments of WarComedyFunny Song

Generated using printer-friendly.