Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarComedyCustomer Suppport

#1:  Customer Suppport Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 am

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/customer_service

#2:  Re: Customer Suppport Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 am

I love The Oatmeal. I'm going to get some of their posters for my room at school next year.

sum1else out.

#3:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:20 am

LOL its pretty on point. The only thing missing is the dude from Customer support that is from India, that you can't understand what the hell he is talking about.

#4:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:35 am

He kind of is in there stevo, look again. When they show you who you really are talking to, there is some guy with a beard and in the background is a mausoleum.

Last edited by Sin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5:   Author: pubstars Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): ›
He kind of is in there stevo, look again. When they show you who you really are talking to, there is some guy with a beard and in the background is a bunch of mosques.

Bunch of Mosques? Lol, that's the Taj Mahal dude.

#6:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Ahh ok,I only saw the dirty stache,i didnt pay attention to the background.

#7:   Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:01 pm

lmao thats so great

#8:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:15 pm

I should have said mausoleum, my bad krazy.

#9:  Re: Customer Suppport Author: JvIasterMind Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 am

Haha... that is right on!
Instruments of WarComedyCustomer Suppport

Generated using printer-friendly.