Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarComedyStev0 went AFK....oops.

#1:  Stev0 went AFK....oops. Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:50 am

....here's what happened:

http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/VenomAndStev0.wmv

Stev0 went afk. I naded him, and Venom did the rest. LMAO. Hopefully you can all view and hear this video. I'm sorta a noob at creating them, it was a gigantic pain in the ass and I stayed up way too late to get it done. Sorry, it's WMV, only program I could find that would actually do the audio and video together. The rest all complained about shit, so fuck um.

Last edited by BECK on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total

#2:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:23 am

Wow...you guys are retards LOL

#3:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 am

lol dont find it that funny but lol at u guys doing this

#4:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:52 am

wow pete, thanks.

#5:   Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:45 am

someone was bored o.o

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 am

man, nobody appreciates this, I guess I'll just lock the thread and pretend it didn't happen. Sad

#7:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:09 am

You guys suck! Beck, that video was hilarious. Don't let the haters get to ya. A+

#8:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:24 am

Haters checking in!

#9:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 am

hahah, dragged all the way to the north gun.

#10:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 am

Thanks - I'm glad SOMEONE appreciated it. It was a lot of work for Venom to drag that body all the way there, and a lot of work to convert the fricken demo file to an avi with music. So if only a few people got a chuckle out of it, it was worth it I guess.

I was kinda pissed at first that it was such a low fps, which made it speed up like that, but in retrospect it fits better with the song that way, I think.

#11:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah I'd rather watch something funny like this instead of those "look at me pwning" demos...

#12:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 pm

hahaha beck I thought you did the speed up thing on purpose

#13:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 pm

lemme rewrite what i said

what venom did actually not that funny to me, HOWEVER, i am very impressed and awe-inspired with the amount of work and effort you put into this video, it was quite refreshing, props my good friend, i give u props

#14:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:24 pm

ty - yeah, I actually like it better sped up. It took almost 8 GB of disk space to make it at that frame rate. Had I gone 24fps, it would have probably doubled or tripled it. Video editing is crazy on the HD.

#15:  Re: Stev0 went AFK....oops. Author: JvIasterMind Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Wow... Stevo's body must have been dragged more then 1/4 mile!

That music fit remarkably well with the video. Good job!
Instruments of WarComedyStev0 went AFK....oops.

Generated using printer-friendly.