Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

#46:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 am

I had it - sold it in like '90 or something at a garage sale LOL.

#47:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:54 am

Sin wrote (View Post): ›
Arrow World of Warcraft- PC

Fgt.

#48:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:32 am

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - SNES

I hooked it up the the small tv next to my 'bed' so I have something to do when I can't move.

#49:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Arrow Metroid - Wii (NES virtual console)

1986 FTW Cool

#50:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Team Fortress 2 - PC

free weekend on it.

#51:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:38 am

allagor wrote (View Post): ›
Team Fortress 2 - PC

free weekend on it.

I'm sure we could own shit up as a clan in TF2

#52:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:25 am

Arrow League of Legends- PC

#53:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Got a Wii for myself for xmas.
Been playing:
Guitar Hero WT
Rockband 2
Wii Sports
Super Mario Bros 3(Virtual Console)

LOVE IT!!!!

#54:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:19 pm

LOL - I played through SM3 on Virtual Console twice a few months ago. My boys love it!

Just beat Metriod (old school)
Now playing Super Metroid again.

My boys are obsessed with Metroid. The put all their car toys together and build these massive Metroid labyrinths then run their Star Wars guys through them.

Arrow Super Metriod - Wii (SNES Virtual Console)

#55:  Re: What else are you playing? Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Arrow Star Wars Rebellion - PC

I usually play through this game at least twice a year. OLD game - circa 1997, but man is it good Thumbs Up

#56:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:06 am

Arrow Ratchet and Clank Future -- PS3
Fantastic game for the PS3 - I highly recommend it!

Arrow New Super Mario Bros Wii -- Wii
Wow - takes me back to Super Mario Bros 3 days - an obvious re-imagining of that game. The coop play is leet in this one, very very good game for anyone who loves the old-skool mario games and has a Wii - worth every penny.

#57:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Is that Tools of Destruction or Crack in Time Beck?

#58:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Castlevania 3-Virtual COnsole

#59:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:19 pm

'Crack in Time', sorry.

Castlevania 3 - WOW - that takes me back. One of the first games I ever played where you could actually pick your character for the various levels. Thought that was way cool.

#60:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 pm

BECK wrote (View Post): › One of the first games I ever played where you could actually pick your character for the various levels. Thought that was way cool.

Yea,same here. For some reason it's way harder to beat now than it was when I first played it. The pirate dude is prolly the best character. I have Alucard with me right now and he sucks balls. I was trying to remember if he changed into a bat as well...I can't remember.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.