Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

#301:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): › I've been playing with my dick a lot lately.
Mini games don't count

#302:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Touché

#303:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:50 am

Rocket League

Minecraft

Path of Exile

Elder Scrolls Online

Been thinking about grabbing Factorio, I watched Beck play it and thought it looked interesting way back when. For some reason it just feels like an itch that needs scratching.

#304:  Re: What else are you playing? Author: gatorhead Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Urban Terror - free to play shooter, mainly TDM, CTF, LMS

Originally was a Q3 mod, but now available standalone with updated engine (ioquake3) similar to etlegacy. Used to play it alot prior to RTCW and ET

www.urbanterror.info

#305:   Author: NOITOM Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:04 pm

ESO a pretty fun game. If anyone's ever up for some Xbox sex MoTionzzzzz is the GT. Been playing Bf1 and fortnite mainly.

#306:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:22 am

With Dirty Bomb dying a slow death I've been looking for other games so I got R6 Siege last week and I'm not sure how much time I'm willing to invest because of the low TTK. I think some of you also have that game so if you still play it, feel free to hit me up

I also grabbed Destiny 2 since it is/was free but it's already boring after the first few hours

I'm proud I haven't launched Fortnite in like 6 weeks

#307:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Alien Isolation, Broforce, Metro Last Light Redux and soon GTA V Smile

#308:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:02 pm

I did enjoy both Metro Redux games especially at a time when I was craving more Stalker game (Stalker 2, where are you)

The 3rd Metro game should be out next year.

#309:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:03 am

Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): ›
I did enjoy both Metro Redux games especially at a time when I was craving more Stalker game (Stalker 2, where are you)

The 3rd Metro game should be out next year.

Yep Metro Exodus comes out in February of next year. I am excited for that Smile

#310:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): › With Dirty Bomb dying a slow death I've been looking for other games so I got R6 Siege last week and I'm not sure how much time I'm willing to invest because of the low TTK. I think some of you also have that game so if you still play it, feel free to hit me up

I also grabbed Destiny 2 since it is/was free but it's already boring after the first few hours

I'm proud I haven't launched Fortnite in like 6 weeks

Fortnite is gay

Destiny 2 sucks until end game content, but then it's quite fun. A few of us have it now

#311:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:02 pm

I'm totally down for some R6 siege sometime. That game is a lot of fun. Coming from DB and ET you have to change your playstyle though, but it's quite rewarding if you stick to it. It takes ultra focus and patience, every single movement you make in the game leaves a sound for the enemy to hear. Yeah it has low TTK but it's more of a cat and mouse fight than a straight up gunfight, so the fights sometimes take awhile.

#312:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:23 pm

I'm in a gaming rut. I have a modest PC so I'm not down for most newer games. I mostly play SW Battlefront 2 on PS4 when I'm not on PC. I keep pulling out old games trying to get an interest in them again but get bored quickly.

BTW - For PS4: https://xim.tech/ + G502 Cool

#313:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Man you must be pwning with the kb & mouse! Is SWBF2 cross platform?

#314:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:23 pm

It's not cross platform. And actually, I don't feel that I play as well as I expected I would. But it makes it easier for me because I suck with the controller. I guess I'm marginally better on kb+mouse. The worst is that I try and do BF2 shit in ET Laughing But there is a weapon in BF2 called 'Barrage' that is basically the Riflenade, has the exact same feel and physics, so I pretty much own with that. And no one uses it.

#315:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:22 pm

BECK wrote (View Post): › But there is a weapon in BF2 called 'Barrage' that is basically the Riflenade, has the exact same feel and physics, so I pretty much own with that. And no one uses it.

*purchases BF2*
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.