Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

#211:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:30 am

Mario Kart 8 and Metroid Fusion.

#212:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:05 am

@Beck

Sweet

I have been playing Spelunky on Steam Smile

#213:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 am

I got my key for Survarium! I'll get to play tummystix with Allagor (maybe)

#214:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:27 pm

3 way tummystix @ Survarium

#215:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:37 pm

circle-tummystix™?

#216:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:37 pm

I have my survarium key as well. 4 way.
Spoilers: 
Prepare to be yelled at in Cyrillic.

#217:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:58 pm

cheeki breeki mo'foz

#218:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Yes, I have gaming ADD.

I actually played a lot of Mario Kart 64 online with allagor, V2 and rsn. It was tons of fun, we stayed up till like 4:30a on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

P.S. FUCK YOU V2!!!!

#219:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:20 am

Are you playing MK64 on a PC emulator or something?

#220:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:01 am

Yessir. We're using a fork of Project64 that has Netplay built into it.

#221:   Author: Winnie Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Ok it looks like people are doing console and computer here is mine in a decent order Smile

PS2 GTA( more than one can't remember which but i own 3) Medal of honor
Crash Bandicoot (3,5)
Ricky Carmichael- Super motorcross

Xbox
Spyro
Halo (1,2)
Tony Hawk-american wasteland
Homers hit and run
Call of Duty

Super Nintendo
Super mario
street fighter
Diddy Kong

That is all i can think of i know there is more and sorry im not specific on which version of each game i have Smile

#222:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Unless you count the 'Stories' side-games, there's only 3 GTA games for the PS2...so I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that the three games you have are:

Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Also if memory serves, Crash Bandicoot: Warped was for the PS1, not the PS2.

Which Super Mario game do you have for the SNES? Super Mario World or Super Mario All-Stars? Or do you have the one that combines them both?

What did you think of Donkey Kong Country 2? I never actually got to play that one sadly. Was it good?

You like Street Figther?! You're cooler than I thought lol. Now this is an important question, are you a main series fan or an Alpha fan? Which one did you own for the SNES? Street Fighter Alpha 2 or one of the versions of Street Fighter II?

#223:   Author: Winnie Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:48 am

Ill take your word for it with GTA cause that sounds about right. With crash bandicoot i have the third that goes with the PS1. I can't remeber the exact name i just know for sure it is the 3rd and 5th cause i got them when i broke my arm and had surgery. The orginal is better with donkey kong sadly we lost it so i can't play it Sad .Super mario world sounds about right. I believe i own street fighter 2. I cant look at it so i dont know for sure.

#224:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:02 pm

I'm running a minecraft server when I'm not in survarium. Survarium is a cpu whore.

Slaughtered Jayd in mariokart 64, but thats my game.
Bought a UPS, so when I reinstall windows I'll list the other games I can't play right now.

#225:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Two Worlds II - though it is a pc whore. Even dumbing things down it suxors on my FP
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.