Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

#16:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Tribal wars. World 3.

#17:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:03 am

mayol wrote (View Post): › Tribal wars. World 3.

damn, i thought i was the only one that played that yet. I didnt realize you were still in world 3. I just gave up my account there recently and it expired.

I am on world 1 and world 2. world 1 i dont do much but i am a beast in world 2!

#18:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:59 am

Nort wrote (View Post): ›
damn, i thought i was the only one that played that yet. I didnt realize you were still in world 3. I just gave up my account there recently and it expired.

I am on world 1 and world 2. world 1 i dont do much but i am a beast in world 2!

Hows world 2 these days? Is it as pointless as world 3? In W3 we have many inactive players leaving seas of barbarians, wars that can not be won, etc. But damn I can not quit. 3 years of effort [or should I say wasted time] so far...

#19:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 am

Age of Mythology - PC
although it won't run on my brother's netbook for some reason, only plays the intros.

Fable TLC - PC
great game to mod & just f around in Wink

Zelda Classic - PC
freeware original zelda, has a level editor, people have made a lot of custom quests, some pretty impressive

oh, &
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory - PC
the game most of my gaming time goes to Wink

#20:  Re: What else are you playing? Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Arrow Dragon Age: Origins xbox 360
Arrow Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (Online) - xbox 360
Arrow World Of Warcraft - PC (duh)
Arrow Lords Of Magic: Special Addition - PC
Arrow Command And Conquer (12 Different Ones) - PC
Arrow Guitar Hero 3, 4, 5 - xbox 360
Arrow Fallen Angel: Sacred 2 - xbox 360
Arrow Prototype - xbox 360
Arrow Assassin's Creed (Havnt Bought The New One Yet) - xbox 360
Arrow Infinite Undiscovery - xbox 360

I Have More But I Wont List To Many

#21:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Arrow Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance- PC

#22:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:34 am

Left 4 Dead - PC
I'm trying to get the Teletubbies mod to work, but so far I can only get the modded sound, not the actual Teletubbies :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-db9qgn99o

#23:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:27 pm

allagor wrote (View Post): ›
Left 4 Dead - PC
I'm trying to get the Teletubbies mod to work, but so far I can only get the modded sound, not the actual Teletubbies :/

LOL that's pretty fuckin creepy

#24:   Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:44 pm

I like the teletubby love fest at about 1:52

sum1else out.

#25:   Author: ShellShocked Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 pm

well when i do find the time to play, no1 is ever on so i often play ..

Arrow Insurgency - PC

#26:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:35 pm

haha, I finally got it installed properly, but instead of teletubbies, I get the normal models, covered in a bright pink (sometimes red) checkerboard pattern. I am so pissed, I wanted to kill some teletubbies so badly.

& to stay on topic
Modern Warfare 2 - Xbox 360

(fixed the 360, really funny story)

#27:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Arrow Skate 2- PS3

#28:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
allagor wrote (View Post): ›
Left 4 Dead - PC

LOL that's pretty fuckin creepy

OMFG, too funny

Arrow Mario Kart - Wii

#29:  Re: What else are you playing? Author: Tleilaxu Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Anyone bought Left 4 Dead 2 yet?

#30:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:12 am

Arrow Mario Kart - Wii
Arrow Mario Party 8 - Wii

-- both games I can play with the kids Wink
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.