Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

#121:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 pm

If you guys are into colony building, you really should try Dawn of Discovery. It is newer but it is considered the best Colony builder type game ever.

Google it.

#122:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): ›
If you guys are into colony building, you really should try Dawn of Discovery. It is newer but it is considered the best Colony builder type game ever.

Google it.

Hmmmm...yeah, I might have to. 1503 is solid, but it's almost 10 years old now...

#123:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): › If you guys are into colony building, you really should try Dawn of Discovery. It is newer but it is considered the best Colony builder type game ever.

Google it.

Its better than the civ games?

#124:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 06, 2010 9:33 pm

LMAO - Sin, 'Dawn of Discovery' is actually the sequel to 1503, the game I'm playing now, so I would definitely like it.

It's sorta funny - the first game was called "1602", the second "1503" or "Anno 1503", now this one is "Anno 1404", so I'm fricken stoked now. I will be getting this one for sure, thanks for the tip Thumbs Up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_1404

#125:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 07, 2010 5:03 pm

I just played two games of the halo reach beta. Still filled with idiots who are easy to outmaneuver.

(Microsoft emailed me a free download code for it)

#126:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Beck, I am playing Dawn of Discovery right now. It is so awesome. You defiantly will like it.

#127:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 18, 2010 9:18 am

Cool man, I will have to pick it up.

Arrow Lego Indiana Jones 2 - Wii

My boys got me this for my birthday. I have to admit, it's a LOT better than I thought it would be.

#128:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Age of Conan : It's been almost 2 years since i've played this game, it just releasing a new expansion and all the good things I've heard about how its come together in those 2 years, I decided to try it again. PvP in this game is amazing. The expansion is supposed to add AA experience like EQ had. The AA lvls add to character development further than just your normal levels.

#129:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 am

Arrow Company of Heroes (with all expansions) - PC

Had this game for a few years, played campaigns a bit, but really started getting into MP games recently. My record is a bit scattered, I only play 1v1 right now, and sometimes I roll people, sometimes I get rolled. But it's a really great RTS game if anyone's interested.

I think I remember Sin saying he played it....

#130:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 am

Elemental: war of magic
New game just out. kinda like it. even if they havent fixed all the damn bugs.

#131:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 am

Arrow Audiosurf

I'm surfing to some Flaming lips and ACDC. AWESOME

#132:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:45 am

Aw! but did you post this in the wrong thread (this is about games, not music Razz)?

And yeah, both of those bands are in my favorites list - the Lips especially.

#133:  Re: What else are you playing? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 am

Audiosurf is a game Beck.

sum1else out.

#134:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:10 am

Oh -- guess I'm the n00b then Razz

#135:   Author: Gimli Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Nort wrote (View Post): ›
mayol wrote (View Post): › Tribal wars. World 3.

damn, i thought i was the only one that played that yet. I didnt realize you were still in world 3. I just gave up my account there recently and it expired.

I am on world 1 and world 2. world 1 i dont do much but i am a beast in world 2!

Anybody still play this? How big did you guys get?
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.