Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

#76:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 am

Yeah, I'm pretty excited for it too, but I don't want to not complete Band Hero - I already have 10 games for the PS3 and I've only had it for a month - I'm like a fricken kid in a candy store when it comes to PS3 games now....I buy the fuckers like penny gum, it seems....

On a side-note: Remember penny gum? Everytime I went to the grocery store with my mom I got a piece of penny gum. That tastes so good for about 15 seconds. Laughing

#77:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Beck, have you watched any Blu-rays on your PS3 yet?

#78:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Yes - District 9 and The Hangover.

#79:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

District 9 was pretty good, I take it you liked it since you're a nerd?

#80:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

*Ahem* - the term I prefer is geek. I choose to be this way, Nerd's can't help it. Cool

And yeah, I loved it. Awesome movie!

#81:   Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:45 pm

BECK wrote (View Post): › *Ahem* - the term I prefer is geek. I choose to be this way, Nerd's can't help it. Cool

Are you calling me a nerd Beck?

sum1else out.

#82:  Re: What else are you playing? Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:50 pm

lol

Arrow Assassins Creed 2
Arrow DarkSiders
Arrow World Of Warcraft

#83:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 am

I guess so.

#84:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Arrow Bioshock 2- PC

It's pretty awesome, I like it just as much as the first.

#85:   Author: pubstars Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Just TF2 when the IoW server is empty

#86:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Supreme Ruler 2020 - if you are a axis and allies fan from back in the days of board games. You may want to check this one out. Its a very high level war game so to say. Managing economy, alliances, and military. Has different scenarios or free for all.

Myself i started with iowa and the states had all broken down to their own rulers.

Been playing it for awhile now and have now taken all of north america, excluding highway - but do have all of canda in exchanged. have unified all of central america, and close to claiming all of south america. All under the great country of IOWA!!!! lol.

Soon i shall load up my transports and boat troops overseas to start on africa or europe.....

ONWARD TO NORT WORLD DOMINATION!

Update - have greenland, iceland, and scotland. Moving into england Smile

Last edited by Nort on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#87:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Arrow blink182- I Miss you
Arrow Bon Iver- Flume
Arrow Bright Eyes- Train Under Water

#88:  Re: What else are you playing? Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:25 pm

ROFL......and wrong thread SIN!!!!! Wink

#89:   Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Fallout 3

#90:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Beatles Rock Band

LOVE THIS GAmE!!!!!

Played the whole story mode with the drums yesterday,took me a little over 3 hours to finish it. Finished all the songs on Hard mode with 4 stars and up.

A definite for any beatles fan out there.

You crack yours open yet Beck?
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat else are you playing? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21, 22, 23  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.