Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatMulti-kill screenshots Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next  :| |:

#1:  Multi-kill screenshots Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:21 pm

We had some really, really good multi-kills on Sunday night. Thought it might be cool to share some of these when you get them.

This was one that I had that night:

#2:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:09 pm

you bastard(i'll edit this when I get one) or find one

#3:   Author: zupadupa Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 pm

h4x is all I have to say... Laughing

#4:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm

I'm gonna try and snap them when I see them - best one that night was sTriTan with the epic 5 kill with airstike while he was running with the docs on ETIce.

#5:  Re: Multi-kill screenshots Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 pm

yeah...remember that shot......really nice one Wink

#6:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 pm

I WAS THER FOR THAT!!! omgomgomg

#7:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:53 am

Come on, lets see some more multikill screenshots! I'm not trying to brag on mine, just used it to start a thread - I was really inspired by sTriTan that night, that was just epic. Wish I had snapped it.

.....I could pull the logs for it, but it just looks so much better in blazing color!

Remember this thread the next time you wipe out 3 or more enemies in short order!

#8:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 am

i dont have any pictures of pwnage.. but as soon as i get into a situation that would require a screen shot, i will post it here. promise.

#9:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 am

Good, that's all I ask Smile

#10:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 pm

I should have taken a screenshot of when I was playing Fuel Dump. I got a kill, a teamkill, & another kill. which is extremely hard with fps fluctuating between 4 & 20ish. It'll probably be awhile before I get any more multikills, but I'll make sure to take screenshots

#11:  Re: Multi-kill screenshots Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Not quite a multi kill.

It was a 1v1 on baserace, he was getting frustrated.

#12:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 pm

That's awesome man Thumbs Up

#13:   Author: zupadupa Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:09 pm

what the command to take a snap shot and where do you find the file?

#14:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm

I use xfire to take screenshots.

#15:   Author: zupadupa Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:19 pm

If only I could install xfire. Can't be bothered since it causes problems with my rig and I have no idea why.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatMulti-kill screenshots Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.