Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarComedyjoke Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

#16:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 13, 2010 3:07 pm

It's all a matter of misdirection.

#17:   Author: =MonkeyTrail= Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 13, 2010 4:52 pm

You guys are strong! watch out at the next one!

#18:  Re: joke Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Noone is interested in your soccer chant here Monkeystain. Cool

#19:  Re: joke Author: =MonkeyTrail= Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 13, 2010 5:10 pm

StEVoNuB420 wrote (View Post): › Noone is interested in your soccer chant here Monkeystain. Cool

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Exclamation Embarassed
Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Exclamation Embarassed
Embarassed Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Exclamation Embarassed
Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Exclamation Embarassed
Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Can you read behind lines?

#20:  Re: joke Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 pm

=MonkeyTrail= wrote (View Post): ›
StEVoNuB420 wrote (View Post): › Noone is interested in your soccer chant here Monkeystain. Cool

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Exclamation Embarassed
Embarassed Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Exclamation Embarassed
Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Can you read behind lines?

nooo, that gave me a headache

#21:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 13, 2010 6:02 pm

i also took care to delete monkey's post that said "post deleted"

#22:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 13, 2010 10:49 pm

lmao @ monkey

#23:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 14, 2010 10:34 am

man it really sucks that monkey cant speak english to save his life... would be cool to know what he is actually saying sometime...

read behind the lines?? i mean come on ..

#24:   Author: =MonkeyTrail= Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 14, 2010 12:21 pm

PumpkiN wrote (View Post): › man it really sucks that monkey cant speak english to save his life... would be cool to know what he is actually saying sometime...

read behind the lines?? i mean come on ..

Look carefully the answer is easy!

#25:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Well, french canadians aren't known for being smart. We have two prime examples that prove that theory. COUGHMARIOCOUGH

#26:   Author: =MonkeyTrail= Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): › Well, french canadians aren't known for being smart. We have two prime examples that prove that theory. COUGHMARIOCOUGH

what u got in place of your brain? a burger!

#27:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 14, 2010 4:22 pm

"Want to hear me tell a joke?,
Knock Knock,
Who's there?
Go Fuck yourself."

Bonus points for whoever can name the movie that's from.

#28:   Author: =MonkeyTrail= Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 14, 2010 7:26 pm

It's in the movie "Catch me if you can!" ????

#29:   Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): › Well, french canadians aren't known for being smart. We have two prime examples that prove that theory. COUGHMARIOCOUGH
From a pre pubaire like you......It's really funny Sin. Hope someday we'll met both of us and see who speak more language or try too. You'll probably piss in your pant if you see me.....lol

#30:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 15, 2010 3:51 pm

PICTURES!!!PICTURES!!!!PICTURES!!!
Instruments of WarComedyjoke Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.