Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersUPDATE!!! ETPro Server Disbanded

#1: Note UPDATE!!! ETPro Server Disbanded Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm

As of the release of Wolfenstein 2 in August 2009, our secondary server has now been converted to run Wolf 2, and no longer is used for ETPro.

#2:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 pm

We never used it anyways, at least I didnt.

GOOD RIDDANCE SECOND SERVER. I only wish I got to know you better..

#3:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm

LOL, tell us how you really feel Sin Very Happy.

Actually, this is sorta sad in a way. This server had many memorable scrims and matches on it back in the day. And "mandatory" Friday night practices for all members back in the early days - I remember having to tell my wife the first week I was in the clan that I had "practice" at 6pm Friday night. She was like "wtf?".

#4:  Re: UPDATE!!! ETPro Server Disbanded Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:55 pm

That server had a bias against App sniping anyway. We did tests, and he stood scoped with a sniper point blank aimed into the middle of my body, and it would miss. He didn't have this problem with the Fag-42 or when he was unscoped with a sniper. Only when he tried actually sniping. Probably some sort of glitch like Plan9's many satchels on the pub server.

sum1else out.
Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersUPDATE!!! ETPro Server Disbanded

Generated using printer-friendly.