Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarRandom ShitSuperman vs Wolverine Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Poll :: Wolverine or superman

Wolverine
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Superman
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
Voted : 11
Total Votes : 11

#1:  Superman vs Wolverine Author: Hobbs_Duke Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:05 am

hey guys long time no see random question for ya.

If wolverine and Superman got in a fight who would win?

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:59 am

Fly faster than a speeding bullet, grab Wolvierine and fly him through the atmosphere and leave his ass floating in space.

Superman FTW.

#3:  Re: Superman vs Wolverine Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 am

Wolverine wouldn't stand a chance.

sum1else out.

#4:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 am

While I agree that Wolverine doesn't have a chance......if Wolverine was to catch Superman off guard all he would have to do is decapitate him. Even though Superman is the "Man Of Steel",adamantium is the strongest steel in the world(in comic world),therefore would be able to slice thru his spinal chord like a hot knife thru butter.

#5:  Re: Superman vs Wolverine Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am

First of all superman in his tight uniform would kick wolverine's ass.

Second how the hell someone could name a superhero WOLVERINE ? C'mon, Snake, Werewolf, Scorpion these are names for some badass guys with special powers.

Does it look like something that could be described as super- or -hero ?

LOL it looks like a badger/dog/otter. I think it's the most hilarious hero I've ever heard of (besides the guy who turns into a seal whenever enters water).

PS.

x-men SUCK Very Happy

#6:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:03 pm

StEVoNuB420 wrote (View Post): › While I agree that Wolverine doesn't have a chance......if Wolverine was to catch Superman off guard all he would have to do is decapitate him. Even though Superman is the "Man Of Steel",adamantium is the strongest steel in the world(in comic world),therefore would be able to slice thru his spinal chord like a hot knife thru butter.
Wouldn't Wolverine need some kryptonite to even pierce his skin? I know that it is the strongest steel, but that just means that nothing will break his claws, not that his claws can cut through anything. I'm just brainstorming here.

#7:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Ahh yes,I forgot about the kryptonite. Well we all know SAuperman can be killed off,after all he already was,which in turn led to 4 different Superman beings. I guess it boils down to 1 thing. Superman has a weakness,Wolverine really doesn't. Even after hes dead,his heart would heal itself as well as with his other organs...I would imagine.....I mena,Magneto even took out his adamantium from his body and he was still alive after that.

Damnit,we're some nerds.

@Quaz
Your not my friend anymore,XMEN PAWNS ALL!!!!

#8:  Re: Superman vs Wolverine Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Deadpool beats all.

sum1else out.

#9:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:04 pm

#10:  Re: Superman vs Wolverine Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Beck to save the day with randomness!

sum1else out.

#11:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:53 pm

....not without inspiration Wink

#12:  Re: Superman vs Wolverine Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Another example of why Deadpool wins.

sum1else out.

#13:   Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:37 pm

I love deadpool Very Happy

#14:  Re: Superman vs Wolverine Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:05 pm

I know, isn't he awesome?

sum1else out.

#15:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 pm

hey quazi - u just became soooo uncool, DONT YOU EVER DIS THE X-MEN

as far as comics go, batman has the coolest, return of gotham knight by mr frank miller, amazingness

um, yeah supErman is a has been, wolverine been alive since before WWII, and um, he can't die, his only weakness can be alcohol, and superman is a pussy hiding behind his laser eyes and tight panties
Instruments of WarRandom ShitSuperman vs Wolverine Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.