Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarRandom ShitHistory of Violence
Poll :: I would like to see what people think about it.

Yes, the movie kicked ass
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
No, the movie sucked ass
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 0
Total Votes : 5

#1:  History of Violence Author: Karnivore Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:30 pm

This movie is one of my favorites and if you like action, i highly suggest it. Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn in Lord of the Rings, Hidalgo, The Prophet played as Lucifer) just kicks ass throughout the movie, it has its dry spots but the action sequences are amazing. I don't suggest this for families because of such high detail.. and there are two sex scenes which are shown, not hinted at. I won't give away TOO much but in one scene he totally annihilates this guys face... its one of those movies where you can feel the pain being dished out.

#2:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:47 pm

OMFG!!!!!!! This is some freaky shit. One of my friends told me about this movie on Saturday and he let me borrow it.I was gonna watch it tonight. The fact that u posted about it and that I am gonna watch it are freaky. Shocked Shocked

#3:   Author: Karnivore Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:51 pm

Lmao...make sure you tell me how it is, i'm one of the few that have seen it at my school and i would like to hear someone else's opinion other than cptn's.

#4:   Author: Thief Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:44 pm

I didn't see it but my friend said there was mad violence (duh look at the title) and it was crazy cool.

#5:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:30 am

I always wanted to win the award from opening an old post:)

#6:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:43 am

Well u got it then Wink

#7:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:46 am

WONDERBRA!...err wundebar! I meant

#8:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:09 am

Yes congrats,but did u see the movie?!?!? If u haven't and opened the topic for no reason then it doesn't count. Rolling Eyes

#9:  duh Author: OmegaBlade Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:06 am

StEVoNuB420 wrote: › Yes congrats,but did u see the movie?!?!? If u haven't and opened the topic for no reason then it doesn't count. Rolling Eyes

SO pete didn't watch the movie. Laughing Laughing He just wanted to get in some posts and for once tried to get a award. Razz
Instruments of WarRandom ShitHistory of Violence

Generated using printer-friendly.