Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatThe NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic

#1:  The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:42 pm

I'll start with three...

sum1else out.

#2:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:26 pm

When I had three piercings in my face and blue hair AKA murderer status.

Most recent picture of me, was last thursday, 6/5/08.

Gangsta me

My friend nick LOL

#3:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Bare with me as none of these are recent.... All at least a year old :S

I'm the one on the right, yeh I was working. You got something to say? Was down doing a Katrina Relief mission.

This is me and two of my chica friends. We went sledding with a bunch of other friends and had a good time.

This was a candid shot of me actually, wouldn't have thought I was posing now would you? Also taken down in Louisiana Katrina Relief mission.

Back when I had hair to gel... <3

Me throwin some horns at that sledding party, like 3 pictures up.

Well, hope you all had a good time lookin at my photoness. Thats right, I threw some up. I might have a more recent picture later.

#4:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:20 pm

gchip you're an idiot lol

#5:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:57 pm

tbh those are all alphas lying around in the background

#6:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:31 pm

I'll look for a picutre of myself...one were I don't look like a terroist I mean... Rolling Eyes

#7:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:40 pm

found some :

#8:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Beck, could you clean this up? Try to get rid of the BS that I was trying to eliminate? The whole point is to just see what your clan members, and other gamers you play with look like, not to be assholes and put up pictures of pikachu and Leonidas.

sum1else out.

#9:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:47 pm

I'm with smart i lol'd so hard reading that
sorry if some people got really really mad at my pictures of pikachu

heres one with my teammates

i has teh chair

#10:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:03 am

yea that's me with a 12 guage Cool

me and my sick BT-4

...so it was -20*F what else can you expect?

Aight Jew what can ya say to that? (bottom right)

#11:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Scraebbes Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:30 am

1 of me and rain, a few month old

--> rain says she doesnt looks good on this picture...lie!

last years vacation in tunisia

sleeping the half day on beach...gj

#12:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:03 am

Lol brilliant Hobbs! Pikajew!

This thread is attempting to change the idea that only pimply face gamer nerds play wolf et competitively! ROAR!!! lol
Example:
http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/NintendoNerdLord.jpg

Proof:
http://media.www.districtchronicles.com/media/storage/paper263/news/2003/07/17/Commentary/Study.Refutes.Video.Game.Nerd.Stereotypes-447479.shtml

#13:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:16 am

Yes - if we could limit this to REAL pictures of you, I and others would appreciate it.

I'll try and find some time to look through some of me, but I take most of the pictures at my house so I don't have a lot of recent ones. And my wife would laugh and ridicule me if I asked her to take a picture of me now so I could post it for my clan. Rolling Eyes "oh, do you want to pose by the computer....LMAO".

@SCRAEBBES
If you don't mind me saying: Rain is cute as a button.

@HEROIN
LOL - dude, I was gonna say you look like the uni-bomber or something. Very Happy

See - we either have a bunch of hard-assed punks, serial-killer or terroist looking guys -- now when Beck finally posts, the nerds will show up Very Happy <3 A good cross-section of society Very Happy

#14:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:33 am

#15:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: chic Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:59 am

@Sum1:

Are you sure its the new and improved self pic of yours? The third pic looks more like a bum to Me

Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

#16:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:41 am

Some old and new pics of me.

I miss my Spikey hair sometimes Sad

I love(d) drinking! Then my gf and I fell asleep, think we're getting old.

Ahhh the old reach around and grab boob technique. Sit down kids, Quizz can teach you and thing or two.

Super old pic of me with my long hair not in spikes (Rare moments)

My crazy look with Crest White Strips in. I'm crazy like that.

And last but not least, me living the dream! Can scratch that off "Things to do before I die".

So let's see some more pics guys!

#17:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:54 am

I'll probably post some pics of mine, with and without dreads, next thursday.

#18:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 am

Quazi wrote (View Post): › I'll probably post some pics of mine, with and without dreads, next thursday.

Wax on, wax off

#19:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Clanless Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:27 am

GirlFriend + TechSupport

#20:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:10 am

#21:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: schism Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:43 am

i don't have a picture of me lying around, but i do have this blurry phone picture of hman.
on the left:

#22:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:26 pm

bwahahaah

Before Beard

#23:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:57 pm

so many terrorists in IoW :'( scaryyyyy

Plan your background area reminded me of the movie aladdin haha

Ill need good persuasion to post a picture....

#24:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Bolivar Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Nice to see those pictures

Heres some that i found here

Me about to burn a bomb (big nails to play acoustic guitar)

Me and Tux

With Marcos Pontes, he is the first brazilian that came to space, to the international station

Me and Jonna

With my girlfriend

Relaxing with a book and a beer

#25:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:30 pm

JEWMAN wrote (View Post): › so many terrorists in IoW :'( scaryyyyy

Plan your background area reminded me of the movie aladdin haha

Ill need good persuasion to post a picture....

Hey Jew you better do something otherwise we'll have to settle the PIKAJEW picture and call that you. I Don't Give A Fuck

#26:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:36 pm

How's this for persuasion?

BECK wrote (View Post): ›
The real Jewman

Dude, you gotta upgrade that computer man, how can you play ET on that thing?

#27:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:49 am

ughhhh plan you sick bastard lol why would you stoop so low as to bring that picture of beck back into our lives Sad most of you already know what i look like so maybe ill post a pic at some point.

#28:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:17 am

First of all to follow up on the new car thread,I wasnt able to get a co signer so the financed budget dropped.Maybe it's better this way instead of being in debt for years and years. Cool

Just me:

Myself and Joyce(Chikay)

#29:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:53 am

LOL Stev0 - I thought you were gonna be like KIT or something by posting a car.

@PLAN
LMAO, thanks for digging that up -- too funny. As I recall Jew posted some "fake" pic of some ripped dude and said it was him....so I typed in "JEWMAN IOW" on google, and that was the picture that came up.....Shocked

#30:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:05 am

bexie bexie just cuz ur jealous that i can lift more than you doesnt mean you hafta call it fake Smile its gonna be okay Smile

alex I think you should consider being a bouncer at a club haha you look like you could kill a kid or two haha

#31:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 am

Stev0 looks like a total badass. Cool

Ok -- here they are.....

Told you I was a big geek:

Image 45
Image 46
Image 47

Like I said, not a lot of pictures that don't feature me with my kids, cause lets be honest - who is the real star in these pics? Obviously this spans about 3 years of time at this point.

#32:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 am

Beck needs a new hairdo...

sum1else out.

#33:   Author: Rainbow Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 am

@SCRAEBBES
If you don't mind me saying: Rain is cute as a button.

THX Embarassed ...but thats true Twisted Evil

@chic...i like your shirt Smile

now a pic of me with my new glasses look

scraebbes is calling me now a nerd Sad

#34:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:38 am

I'm more of a nerd than you'll ever be. I'll have to see if I have any of me wearing my glasses...

sum1else out.

#35:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:41 am

Glasses ftw!!!

#36:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:47 am

I still won't be able to come close to Beck's geekiness though, even with my glasses...

sum1else out.

#37:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 am

sum1else wrote (View Post): › I still won't be able to come close to Beck's geekiness though, even with my glasses...

sum1else out.

You'll be able to come close to Cousin It if you keep growing your hair though... That's got to count for something

#38:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:03 pm

I will become Cousin It. It is my life's ambition.

I also just noticed that this topic is a sticky. I usually use the 10 most recently responded to topics thing, but it's a sticky. I got a topic stickied! I feel so accomplished.

sum1else out.

#39:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:10 pm

2007 with shorter hair and no glasses:

2008 with longer hair but still no glasses:

2008 with longer hair and glasses:

I'll update pics after making dreads.

#40:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:42 pm

beck gets the daddy of the year award in iow lol and wow quazi man you look EXACTLY how id picture based on how you sound hahah idk if thats a good thing or not but i thought it was funny.

#41:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 pm

LOL Jew, I don't know if that's good. Depands on how do I sound Wink

#42:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:46 pm

I got no comments :'(

#43:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:21 pm

bexie is sexy....so is everyone else in clan iow. We are just abunch of sexy mutha fuckas

#44:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:48 pm

lol pumpkin is a beast. xP

Yeh Beck wins daddy of the year award.

And nerd of the year!!!

#45:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:11 pm

OK. That's enough. Back on topic please! More Pictures, less chatter!

sum1else out.

#46:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:41 am

Quazi wrote (View Post): › LOL Jew, I don't know if that's good. Depands on how do I sound Wink

haha quazi we'll hafta save that for a private conversation Wink hahahah you me and quizzle time!!!! cept quizzle is now gettin married so im kinda hesitant to invite his canadian ass but shhhh dont tell him!!!

#47:   Author: Wal-Mart Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:55 am

Here is jerky (aka jewman) look, save, etc be4 it gets edited out...

Edit: Jews pic is gone if you want the funny ass msg he left me, send me a pm... haha. or... if you want the pic... lol.

Last edited by Wal-Mart on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

#48:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:56 am

JEWMAN wrote (View Post): ›
Quazi wrote (View Post): › LOL Jew, I don't know if that's good. Depands on how do I sound Wink

haha quazi we'll hafta save that for a private conversation Wink hahahah you me and quizzle time!!!! cept quizzle is now gettin married so im kinda hesitant to invite his canadian ass but shhhh dont tell him!!!

I heard that! Hey man I don't plan on being ball and chained. I sure hope not. haha.

Ahaha funny your best bud posted pics of you. Thanks walmart, now we know he looks as geeky as us.

#49:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Just for a little suspense, a totally worthless picture.

No, I'm not peeing off the cliff. But don't get the impression that I didn't want to - cause I did want to. Also note this picture was taken 27 years from now. I had Doc Brown send it back to me in the DeLorean.

And to add to the New Vehicle pics/thread thingy. I know I said I wanted something more fuel efficient, and I got it.
Here's the truck I bought.

#50:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:19 pm

A truck is more fuel efficient than what? A jet?

#51:   Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:04 am

DarkStrike wrote (View Post): › A truck is more fuel efficient than what? A jet?

i mini-lol'd

#52:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:26 pm

lol xP I made a funny Smile I wonder how long it will take someone to prune this topic xP

#53:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: cheezeduck Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:27 am

hmm...maybe i should put sum pics up here...but idunno how to.

#54:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:59 am

Wal-Mart wrote (View Post): ›

"Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone. Jager bombs, Jager bombs, fuckin' Jager bombs! I shower in that shit"

#55:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:15 am

Wal-Mart wrote (View Post): › be4 it gets edited out...

LOL - why, cause the paint is so bad in that room behind him?
This is jewey, right? Where's a pic of our good buddy matt?

#56:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 am

Lol cheesy, take a picture. Put it on your computer. Then goto www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com and upload them. They will give you a forum code and insert it in your reply box fo shizzle.

#57:   Author: Jester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:18 pm

i was really bored and i don't have many other pics so here is a part of me Smile

#58:   Author: Wal-Mart Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Wal-Mart wrote (View Post): › be4 it gets edited out...

LOL - why, cause the paint is so bad in that room behind him?
This is jewey, right? Where's a pic of our good buddy matt?

B/C I was waiting (still am?) for jew to complain as I stole it from his facebook... (now he is kicking himself in the nuts for adding me)

As for me, maybe one day when I aint been working and look like a mess, haha.

Edit: rofl if anyone wants the nasty msgs jew sent me for posting his pics (they are funny) pm me rofl.

#59:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:28 pm

pm sent Smile

lol, this topic is funny.

#60:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:28 am

Lets get back on track here - lets see some more pics of our members and regs people! I EVEN posted my pics!

V33
V32
V33
V32

#61:   Author: Wal-Mart Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:12 pm

I could post another one of jewman, lmmfao.

#62:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: HYDBlues Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:15 am

#63:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Jester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:10 pm

#64:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:53 pm

Jester59 wrote (View Post): ›

thats how he produces that high squeaky voice lol

#65:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:05 pm

No thats just natural... It always sounds like that.

#66:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Jester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:49 pm

Meh screw you guys lol my voice isnt squeaky its just a voice i use to throw you guys off!

#67:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Jester59 wrote (View Post): ›
Meh screw you guys lol my voice isnt squeaky its just a voice i use to throw you guys off!

liar

#68:   Author: Jester59 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:36 am

Did i ask you venom no i dont think so lol. Meh i can go higher just to annoy you like the other day but idk.

#69:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 am

C'mon Jester, you ALWAYS sound like a 12 year old girl on helium.

sum1else out.

#70:   Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:08 pm

he definetly doesn't sound as high pitched as he used to lol

#71:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Yeh, its come down a little bit, but my eardrums are still close to shattering (yes shattering) when he screams.

Reference: Accepted, scene: Breaking into the abandoned mental hospital.

#72:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:28 am

Less spam, more pictures folks....come on, half of you too scared to post or something? I even posted!

#73:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:29 pm

As you request Brian.

Figured I look foolish in this pic, so to explain, there's a beer behind that oven mitt.

#74:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:34 pm

thats an oven mit? I thought that was a teddy bear xP

#75:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:40 pm

i thought it was a dog

#76:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Alright, since you all make it difficult - a pic that needs no explanation. No room here for "opinions".

Three days old, how's that for recent?

#77:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:21 pm

popped collar and all....damn you're fly.

#78:   Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:24 pm

hmmm I thought the other pic was of you about to eat a fuzzy burrito Smile

#79:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:35 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): › popped collar and all....damn you're fly.

Spent a few nights in Niagara Falls with the girlfriend - my neck was purple from hickies. I HAD to pop it!

#80:   Author: Cat Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:58 am

New CatFace..

More incoming..

Last edited by Cat on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#81:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Cat wrote (View Post): ›

Nice picture!!! Lovin' that tattoo

#82:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Bolivar Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:29 pm

All IOW girls are beauties! Wow

Live yesterday

#83:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sleepy Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:37 pm

LOL bex looks like a young bill gates Laughing just taller

#84:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 pm

beck is a young bill gates, he just doesn't know it yet xP

#85:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Bolivar Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:42 pm

Hey people dont be shy, post more! Embarassed

nice to see how people is.
I would like to see how looks like Vanilla Pete, Anabolis Wolve Alka MVp, SP etc.. Especially Nort. And all the other people too. Cheeze what about yours? And Cat im waiting for the more incoming i have sure some other guys too. rawr

#86:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:26 am

I don't know about you Bolivar. Nort would be cool, but the one that I'm most looking forward to seeing is SP! Wink

sum1else out.

#87:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:46 am

Bolivar wrote (View Post): › Vanilla, Pete, Anabolis Wolve Alka MVp, SP etc.. Especially Nort

From that list the only ones I havent seen is Pete(without face paint)Ana,and Alk. Everyone else has Myspace or has posted a pic here in a older thread.

#88:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:31 pm

Alka, Ana, Wolv, MvP, Pete, Nilla and mayol. Cmon. Me in dreads probably next week.

#89:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Nortie Smile I didn't photoshop anything I swear to god. Straight from his myspace.

I swear to god I had SP's myspace but I can't find it.

#90:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Scraebbes Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:54 am

a new picture of rain and me...rain and her new fervor...riding motorbike with me Cool

#91:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:56 pm

lol xP Motorbike? That just sounds funny xP We call them Motorcycles here xP

#92:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Scraebbes Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:09 pm

lol darkstrike...i'm sure i learned in school its called motorbike...think its british english...also motorcycle sounds gay Wink

#93:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:57 pm

I agree with Scraebbes, Motorcycle does sound gay. Motorbike prevails!

#94:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:19 am

More Aladdin-background:

#95:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:26 am

sweet picture plan, nice dreads too

#96:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Did you go all assassins creed over there? Jumping from roof to roof?

#97:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Hercermer Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:46 am

interesting Wink

#98:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:13 am

lol yes he jumped from building to building!!! and I see ABU in his avatar picture lol

#99:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:43 am

Less spam,more pics!!

#100:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm

So old and new pics of me:

and this is how i look now (after 4 weeks of dreading):

#101:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:24 pm

my god quazi ur a freaking polak, what u doing to yourself?!?!?!?!?!?

lol i'd like to see a white boy do that and walk around the southside of chicago, would be a pretty site to see right stevo?

#102:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Bad-ass dreads Quazi. They make you look older.

#103:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:23 pm

those look like mug shots lol Very Happy

#104:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:26 pm

quazi you need a RAH JAH DAT tshirt.

#105:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: kush Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:54 pm

lol, you guys will get a kick outta this..

lol in this pic i look like i'm 25

and this one i look like i'm 16

grabbin at my friend

caught talkin

post up peeps!

#106:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:57 am

lol heres a new picture, i wear it when i play et

#107:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:33 pm

lol heres a new picture, i wear it when i play et

#108:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:15 pm

rofl nice one gchip

#109:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:18 pm

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA

#110:   Author: big_man_bryant Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:02 pm

this is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

#111:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:25 pm

No more dreads Crying or Very sad

#112:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:32 pm

Even tho dreads are cool, people usually end up looking a lot better without them.

#113:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:36 pm

If I didn't know it is you Plan I'd say it is my friend. Seriously, you look almost the same especialy with your strange face in the pic.

Anyway, you look HELL different now.

#114:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:39 pm

I took it just as I read that Pete rejoned Twisted Evil

#115:   Author: big_man_bryant Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:06 am

lol nice pics.and btw im going to be using the vent for today so please dont ban any of us today..

#116:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:29 am

new picture

#117:   Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:34 am

i dont have any pics then again ive never liked getting my pic taken O.o, if u rly want to see me go to my myspace Smile myspace.com/will1221 the main pic is me and my brother (currently hes in Iraq) hes the one with the bow thing in his hair, cause hes a fucknut O.o

#118:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:38 pm

Finally, a recent picture of me! All my other recent ones are photoshopped, like so...

And a somewhat normal one.

sum1else out.

#119:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Purple Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:27 pm

How do I post a picture? Ya... I suck at forums worse than ET.

#120:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Code: › [img]http://image.link.com/blah[/img]

or start the wizard with the button to the left of the red one in the "post reply" screen

#121:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:09 pm

You have to go to imageshack and upload it there.Once you host it,it will give u a link for your image./ Drag ur happy ass back here and press post reply...there u will see some icons..look for the img one. Press it and make sure pop ups are temp allowed. It will ask you if u want to host a pic from the ones uploaded all ready..press cancel and then it will ask you for the link..copy it from imageshack..and paste it there. AFter that just submit it. That should be the jist of it.

#122:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: InFinItuM Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:24 pm

There I am on my roadtrip to Colorado for school.

#123:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Purple Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:14 am

Me

*Edit* Excellent, the imageshack website decided to crash when I hosted my img. Am I that bad looking? lols

I did it wrong twice -______-

Three Times >>

Good Enough...

http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00013kw5.jpg

#124:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:17 am

God I'm a sexy bitch.

#125:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:42 am

God I'm a sexier bitch.

u guys like my powershot. got it for 0dollars and 0 cents.

#126:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:12 am

Can I have your babies gchip?

#127:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:18 am

#128:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sno Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:37 am

p_p I don't have any pics. I think this one was taken by my ex.

#129:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:34 am

Sno kind of looks like tiger woods imo.

#130:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Blade- Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:50 pm

A few bad pics of me Razz
I dont like to stay still..

#131:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): › lol heres a new picture, i wear it when i play et

Sorry to necro this thread, maybe we can get it started again or something, but:

LOL at Venom in that pic.

#132:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:00 pm

yeah, we should seriously get this going again. I'll get some pics when I actually get some, lol.

(I don't like people stealing photons of my soul... I'm serious about that)

#133:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:18 pm

I'll post ONE, and ONE ONLY. Have to take it first.

Edit**

That puppy is fresh from today.

Last edited by Sin on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

#134:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Your look fits your personality. Cool

#135:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 pm

StEVoNuB420 wrote (View Post): › Your look fits your personality. Cool
Is that a compliment Stevo?

#136:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): ›
StEVoNuB420 wrote (View Post): › Your look fits your personality. Cool
Is that a compliment Stevo?

i think he is saying you look like a douche

#137:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 pm

There's only one douche that roams these parts, and he wears face paint in his pictures.

#138:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:15 am

#139:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 am

Sin wrote (View Post): › There's only one douche that roams these parts, and he wears face paint in his pictures.

HAHA

As for my comment,it wasn't a compliment or a diss. It was just a observation. If I had to guess how you looked based on your personality/humor (which I did before) it would be exactly like this.

It's all good though,people think i'm a black guy,especially after they hear my voice,at least that's what Beck thought.

#140:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:34 am

Yup, I did.

Actually, when I first came around here, you had that South Park Tweek avatar - so my first vision of you being the 420 guy, I sorta pictured you looking like him, TBH.

Then I heard you on TS one day. That was no pale white guy voice Very Happy

So not even f'n close, LOL - you went from a pale white guy, to a big brute black dude, to the Stev0 I know now.

#141:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:52 am

Quazi wrote (View Post): ›
I've seen that pic before!!!
you've popped up as a friend suggestion on facebook xD

this one is about half a year old, & you really can't see me that good, but I'm on a freaking abrams tank!
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/Ursvamp13/Picture4012.jpg
no image tags due to it's size (probably not a problem for most, but it is with my computer)

#142:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 am

awesome man! Thumbs Up

#143:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: cellardoor Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:50 pm

from labor day trip to new mex:

#144:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:53 pm

hey my face paint picture, thats like 5 years old now stevo, the most recent photo i believe is like 3 years old that only venom has seen once or maybe that was pumpkin

#145:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 pm

what are you going on about?

#146:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Some new pictures taken today

Fap away Laughing Cool

#147:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Dreadless

#148:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:00 am

Plan9 wrote (View Post): › Dreadless

Wow Stian, you look so weird without the dreads.

sum1else out.

#149:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:04 am

Here's some more of me:

Another senior pic

Image 24

One I took while bored last year and photoshopped a slight bit, or this could possibly be a webcam effect

Image 54

Finally, two I took tonight while bored

Image 55

Image 56

sum1else out.

#150:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: ^BumpkiN. Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:07 pm

show me how to post picccs!

#151:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:35 pm

^BumpkiN. wrote (View Post): ›
show me how to post picccs!

do [img]LINK OF IMG GOES HERE LOLOLOL[/img]

#152:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:50 pm

^BumpkiN. wrote (View Post): › show me how to post picccs!

If I have some time, I'll put together a tutorial like my youtube video one.

Just to tell you, it's very easy, just use the little landscape button next to the big red flash one under the underline and strikethrough. It kind of walks you through that. If you want the version that me and Beck like to use of pics hosted on the forums, that's a different matter.

Or you can use Venom's method, which is the exact same, you're just doing the coding yourself.
[img]<image URL>[/img]

sum1else out.

#153:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:52 am

a picture of me on a road again, on Nova Scotia highway.... Wink

#154:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am

Where's the big mustache and red hat with an "M" on it?

#155:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Now the entire family on a boat to cross the St-Lawrence river near home

#156:   Author: zupadupa Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:25 pm

nice pics mario

#157:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:39 pm

and now a got a primeur!!!

I capt Txeilaxlu on my cam in Halifax this summer.... Wink

#158:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:42 pm

WTF??!!?!??

What are you doing there Pete with your cowboys hat?!!????

I know you love Canada...but not this way..... Laughing

#159:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Please only post real pictures of yourself.

sum1else out.

#160:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:55 pm

it's real pictures of my vacation Wink

#161:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:08 pm

Mario wrote (View Post): › it's real pictures of my vacation Wink

Read the name of the topic again.

The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic

Pictures of yourself. Of your family is accepted to, if you want to show off a family member or significant other, but other than that, please try to keep the spam to a minimum. These threads have been spammed so much in the past that they have been locked or just discontinued. The goal is for that to not happen to this one.

sum1else out.

#162:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Tleilaxu Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:09 pm

I look sexy, thanks for posting my pic Mario.

#163:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: ^BumpkiN. Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:14 am

...?

#164:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: ^BumpkiN. Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:17 am

Image 57

ha?

#165:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:39 pm

^BumpkiN. wrote (View Post): ›
Image 57

ha?

If that's you,You look like this guy

#166:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: ^BumpkiN. Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 am

I'm thinking more like Che Guevara. Cause that dude looks mentally retarded. But I guess if you lick windows saying Snozberries taste like Snozberries, there IS something wrong with you.
or maybe im just stoned. 0.o

#167:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:15 pm

I could of sworn I put up a pic of myself here before. Oh well. Time to put one up then:

--------------------------------------------------
Left is me, middle (with the weird smile) is NippleJu!ce and right is our friend Ian. That was taken at his engagement party.
EDIT
OMG MOAR PICTARS!!!

(what's with Nipple and giving me bunny ears? -_-)
(my family!)
(my car and it's hilarious license plate)

-JayD

#168:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:23 pm

337? I dont get it..Isn't it 1337?

#169:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:22 am

My sexy self

#170:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 am

i want ur shirt!

#171:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Does anyone know who that guy is?

#172:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:35 pm

LOL

PETE!

#173:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Lithium_eVVoK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 pm

The resoluteness this must be PETE. If this is the truth, then PETE at the first meeting I place You the best Polish vodka. Very Happy

#174:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:20 am

That would be a gay.

#175:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Sorry Pete....Wink

http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewtopic.php?t=617

Just want to see you on the server for your revenge....lol

#176:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Mario wrote (View Post): › Sorry Pete....Wink

I would call him fat, but I guess he is just big boned judging by how small his arms are.

#177:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:22 am

Mario wrote (View Post): › Sorry Pete....Wink

I would call him fat, but I guess he is just big boned judging by how small his arms are.

I agree, but I'm still pretty fucked up, so who knows.

sum1else out.

#178:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:56 am

I should probably take a picture of my haircut before it evolves again Wink

I'll see if I can get my sisters camera.

#179:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 pm

In San Jose with my girl and bro

#180:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 pm

lol u fags, that was over 4 years ago, people have changed since then

i can assure sin I am definitely not fat (nor even close to it, i realized i need to make this clear to you) and was never truly fat before, just slightly not avg....

Last edited by PistolPete on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#181:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Lithium_eVVoK wrote (View Post): ›

The resoluteness this must be PETE. If this is the truth, then PETE at the first meeting I place You the best Polish vodka. Very Happy

haha dzieki, belvedere albo chopin proprosze

#182:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:14 pm

In San Jose with my girl and bro

#183:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 pm

hey venom, why dont you just like start a flickr feed and give us a link to it instead of constantly spamming us with pictures of people (such as yourself) that we don't give a shit about?

that why, if anyone actually does give a shit about you, they can look at your flickr

k, thnx Smile

#184:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

PistolPete wrote (View Post): ›
hey venom, why dont you just like start a flickr feed and give us a link to it instead of constantly spamming us with pictures of people (such as yourself) that we don't give a shit about?

that why, if anyone actually does give a shit about you, they can look at your flickr

k, thnx Smile

Cause I don't give a shit if you don't give a shit Very Happy

#185:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:21 pm

I like the pics, keep um coming.

In fact - I'm looking out my office window at cold and blowing snow - and those palm trees look really nice right about now Thumbs Up

#186:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:27 pm

I like the pics, keep um coming.

In fact - I'm looking out my office window at cold and blowing snow - and those palm trees look really nice right about now Thumbs Up

SEE, FUCK YOU PETE Very HappyVery Happy

#187:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:35 pm

hahaha sweeet

#188:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 pm

beck i feel your pain, its gonna snow in like 2 hours, so cold:(

#189:   Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:43 pm

PistolPete wrote (View Post): › hey venom, why dont you just like start a flickr feed and give us a link to it instead of constantly spamming us with pictures of people (such as yourself) that we don't give a shit about?

k, thnx Smile

That's what the thread is for, not for flickr feeds. Venom is actually staying on topic.

sum1else out.

#190:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:52 pm

I like the Johnny Knoxville glasses Venom, I have a pair too.

#191:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:01 pm

I finally got around to documenting my head.
Spoilers: 

#192:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:04 pm

thats like half a fo-hawk

#193:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:08 pm

It's a modified Mr T haircut, which is still evolving. I'll make a crude drawing in ms paint of what it's turning into.

here's my crude ms paint "masterpiece"
Spoilers: 

once the mohawk part get's longer, I'm making it into a single spike.
also growing out the back part into a mullet

so, with the fu manchu I'm working on, I think I'll look pretty damn strange

#194:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:06 pm

oh jesus

#195:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JvIasterMind Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Fu manchu, mullet, and spike... LMAO!

You better post more pics when it is finished! Laughing

#196:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:22 pm

JvIasterMind wrote (View Post): › Fu manchu, mullet, and spike... LMAO!

You better post more pics when it is finished! Laughing

Agreed.

sum1else out.

#197:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:33 pm

woooooooooow

#198:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 pm

You should scrap the whole Spike hawk thing and just go cmopletely bic bald but with a mullet. Throw some tea shades on and you will be rockin.

#199:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

4 inch pink ceiling warning spike.

Spoilers: 

#200:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JvIasterMind Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Nice spike!

Are you still going to do the rest?

#201:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Shave the dirt stash rogalla.

And JVI, I want to see what you look like. I only have what Jayd described.

#202:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:54 am

I guess I should post some pics too. Took a while to find these, I realize now that I have too many computers.

Last summer:

Around 3 years ago:

More of the same:

I had actual modelling pics up on uwaterloo.ca, but they keep re-using them so I don't know where I show up this year Razz

#203:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:01 am

i like your shirt

#204:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:23 am

Thanks for sharing.

#205:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:46 am

i like your shirt

lol everyone else in that band got their name, mine just said "Drums"

also note that I have sparkle rainbow sticks Very Happy

#206:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 am

How much did u pay for the drum kit? Whats the brand?

#207:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 am

University of Waterloo, eh? All the smart kids go there, and all the cool ones go across the street to WLU Wink

#208:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:09 pm

@fuzzy: the *really* cool kids go to Waterloo for 2 years, flunk out and move on Razz

@stevo: It's a Roland V-series TD-3, I paid $1300+160 shipping (ebay). They are awesome and I can carry them with one arm when they are folded (only takes a minute to set up/tear down too). Very highly recommended if you are looking at an electric kit. I do miss the number of drums and physical impact of acoustics, though, because I sold my acoustic kit a few years ago when I was broke Sad

drums as of a couple days ago:

and my helis Very Happy

#209:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:21 pm

I was looking at a nice electric drum set,just because a real set would be too noisy for the house,and it takes up much more room. I assume you can connect your MP3 player and headphones to it and play it?

At least I know what to ask Santa for!!!!

#210:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Yup. There is a minipin (headphone) in and out. It also has full MIDI in/out, and you can get a $70 adaptor/cable that will let you record the triggers directly into something like GarageBand so you can edit and change the sound after the fact. The "brain" comes with 32 pre-defined kits that you can edit, and the drum sounds are really authentic. It sounds excellent over a keyboard-style amp or PA system provided it can handle the kick (it tends to overdrive midrange speakers).

It's a nice kit, although I could use an extra tom and cymbal (or three). It does make noise, but it's only a problem if you live in an apartment where the average age is above 70 (like my fogey apartment here).

When I get an acoustic kit again (once I have a house in the middle of nowhere), I am going to build one custom like this:

#211:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:22 am

You need that set in case you are one of those random people with two asses and don't fit on one stool.

sum1else out.

#212:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 am

lol, no I am more likely to be clinically underweight than overweight. But you could just look at the pictures I posted... Razz

The reason there are two drum thrones (yeah, that's right, they are called thrones Very Happy) is because this particular kit is in two parts. It's not possible to reach that many drums from one seat, so it is broken into two positions, and some of the pieces are shared. That is why it's called the "Siamese Monster".

#213:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:15 am

i say just drop the drums and pick up a fiddle.. cuz fiddling is badass! right?

#214:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 am

lol I played violin for 4 years. Never had me a right good hoedown though.

#215:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:44 am

Very Happy you should try it some time!

i think fiddle music is the only enjoyable country style of music there is.. donno why .. it just sounds so cool if someone is just going all out with a crazy fiddle solo!

#216:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:41 pm

yeah agreed Razz

#217:   Author: NippleJu!ce Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:53 pm

I have no idea why miller... But for some reason, I pictured you as being short.

#218:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:20 pm

I am as average as it gets for height, 5'10" Razz

me playing ET:

.. a pic of me with some chick:

Very Happy

#219:   Author: NippleJu!ce Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:52 pm

That's fucking hilarious! You just put me in a slightly better mood. I needed it.

#220:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 pm

That's what internet forums are for Very Happy

#221:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 am

to be put in a slightly better mood... nice...

#222:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 am

LOL miller Thumbs Up

#223:   Author: NippleJu!ce Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:21 pm

I said it like that cuz I was in such a bad mood.

#224:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:43 pm

~7 inch green spike
Spoilers: 

~4 inch corkscrew
Spoilers: 

Something......
Spoilers: 

#225:   Author: NippleJu!ce Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Cool. And don't take this the wrong way (unless you want to), but you have really nice eyes. BTW, that third one looks like a flame actually.

#226:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:58 pm

v581 ("Thanks!")
I didn't take it the wrong way. Actually, I tried to get a good picture of my eyes, but I kept getting glare on them.

Last edited by allagor on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

#227:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:03 pm

my gf just said u have pretty eyes as well... soo apparently nipple wasnt kidding.

#228:   Author: NippleJu!ce Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:11 pm

No prob. Yeah, I wasn't kidding, I'm serious. You can really tell in the first pic. They're like O_O

#229:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:36 pm

X marks the spot. Drill here for treasure, or brains.
Spoilers: 

#230:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 am

NICE!

#231:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:55 pm

I have nice eyes too

#232:   Author: NippleJu!ce Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:43 pm

No one cares Sin. Just kidding. Wink

#233:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: =MonkeyTrail= Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Me in my trail this last summer!

[img][/img]

#234:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:09 pm

I like the goatee

#235:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 am

i like the rain boots

#236:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Damn monkey, not at all what I expected you to look like Smile

I was picturing you more like this:

#237:   Author: =MonkeyTrail= Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:10 pm

PumpkiN wrote (View Post): › i like the rain boots

Was sur some one will be going for say that!

Blond + blue eye + glass?? omg Beck, it's a low blow!!

XD

#238:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 am

LOL, actually we all know that is a picture of me, right Razz Wink

#239:   Author: =MonkeyTrail= Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:29 am

Rolling on the floor laughing none stop!

What a nerdz!

#240:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JvIasterMind Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Alright... I guess it is time for me to post a pic!

Took a picture of myself at work today...

#241:   Author: NippleJu!ce Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Wow, that's not how I pictured you at all... I really suck at this. I should give up... Sad

#242:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:41 am

i'm in the middle of a transformation, give me 4 more months and i'll post a pic of myself

i'll let you guys dwell on what exactly my "transformation" means

#243:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Yeah petey puberty's a bitch

#244:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Yeah I would never imagine Monkey being a grown up.

MasterMind looks less nerdish that I have imagined.

#245:   Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Damn man JvI you're supposed to have brown hair D:
Monkey I'm afraid of you now Razz

#246:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JvIasterMind Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Here you go, miller!

Is that better?

#247:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:46 pm

lol jvi!

#248:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Yeah! More pics!

LMAO @ Blackie Thumbs Up

#249:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Mario Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Hey! JvIastermind! The first time I see you in real life after 5 years for sure!!!! Wink

Nice to see you!!!!

#250:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Spoilers: 

#251:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Decided to revive this thread

Me n my woman, cross faded

#252:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 pm

All I really have are these two formal type picts.. One from the Godaddy holiday party and another for a fund raiser. I'm a little "toasted" in the first one. Twisted Evil

#253:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 pm

I was tired in this one but it's the most recent one I got.

#254:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:00 pm

so hobbs.. ur the one on the left.. right?

#255:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Pics from last summer.

Spoilers: 

Took care of that double post for you.
--sum1else

#256:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:22 am

omg v2 u kinda look like me back in 9th grade when i had my black "hard rock" hair!!!

lol i had jet black hair about as long as yours!!

#257:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:09 pm

That picture of v2 in the suit is hilarious!

#258:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:01 pm

V2's girl is sexy.. Can you hook me up? Wink

#259:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Hey Pumpkin stop making comments on everyone elses picture and post one of your own. that way we can make fun of you too. (as for the snide remark earlier that's my hot Peruvian girlfriend on the left)

#260:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm

hobbs look at my sig

#261:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:43 pm

and here is an oldie but a goodie.

and here is a more recent one

im sorry but i dont really have any pictures where im not skating..

#262:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Did you land that pumpkin? Looks dangerous!

#263:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:12 pm

course i did. that was my attempt at what skateboarders would call a "boned ollie"

#264:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Band I'm in.

Last edited by V2A2V2A2M on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

#265:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Double post... ill put something here eventually.
Here. This is from about the same time as the video.
Spoilers: 

#266:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 pm

So who are you in the band? Not exactly my style of music, but good job anyway Wink

#267:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Bass player, failed violinist; not guitarist. I do not have small Asiatic hands.

And yes, it is mostly screeching from vocals and guitar. 'Singing' sounds like some type of jungle frog to me.

#268:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:50 am

About a month ago

#269:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:17 pm

nice milkstache venom.

#270:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks, I've been growing it for a year lol It looks sweet close up

#271:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 am

Who wants a moustache ride?????

#272:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:50 pm

My new boat:

13.5ft aluminum fishing bot ( gregor )
$1,200 includes - Boat, 15hp motor, trailer, trolling motor, and fish finder.

Spoilers: 

Spoilers: 

#273:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
13.5ft aluminum fishing bot ( gregor )

is this that new aim-bot thats super hard to detect?

#274:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 am

lol

#275:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:03 am

I'm on a boat!

#276:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 pm

My gf took this just now, thought Id share

Spoilers: 

#277:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:45 pm

sigh.
I miss weed Sad

#278:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:45 pm

im envious of your desk, but here is something that will make you jealous Very Happy

Spoilers: 

#279:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:25 pm

#280:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:26 pm

hash?

#281:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:38 pm

wax or honeycomb or butter.. whatever you call it, it is a potent extraction. they usually come at 80+% thc content, whereas hash usually around 20 to 40 and bud below 20..

its super good and super tasty and 50 bucks a gram. worth it though. from what i gather, its becoming a new hit thing because high times and other weed magazines have gotten on board with manufacturers who make "specialty" pieces to smoke this stuff. the have marketed it as "dabs". essentially you torch up a metal plate until it is glowing hot, place some wax on the plate and smoke that. they market it as one of the cleanest ways to smoke.

most of the dabs stuff is bs. its a way to get people to pay hundreds of dollars on shit that they literally cant use for anything else..

imo best way to use this stuff is to place some on top of a bowl, or to stick some to the end of a cig.

#282:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Karl Hungus Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Nothing on planet earth is at 80% THC, the highest is something around 61.7% Some honey oils claim nearly 75%, but that hasn't been tested.

#283:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 am

karl. why do you say this? do you have something to back yourself up? from what i have seen, MOST sources say what i said. of course the 80-100% thc content is theoretical, and since pot heads dont have access to laboratory conditions, the outcomes are slightly lower. none-the-less here are some examples of high thc content for waxes according to budgenius.com..

http://budgenius.com/Mango-Earwax-Kern-River-Collective-BG0010001E91D.html

http://budgenius.com/Blue-Cush-Hash-73-0211-FTM-Growers-BG0010001E880.html

http://budgenius.com/Weezy-Full-Melt-Herb-House-Collective-BG0010001EADF.html

http://budgenius.com/Vis-Wax-Anarchy-Edibles-BG0010001EA29.html

http://budgenius.com/Super-Diesel-Full-Melt-Herb-House-Collective-BG0010001EADE.html

http://budgenius.com/Happy-Honey-Slap-Happy-Meds-BG0010001EFDE.html

http://budgenius.com/Lemon-OG-California-Herbal-Remedies-BG0010001F02A.html

here is another source showing same info..

http://blog.mjbud.com/tag/wax/

there are tons..

on top of that, i have smoked the stuff, shit im packing up a bowl with a mound of wax on top of it right now... i mean high grade hash is one thing, but when you take a hit of wax, its a whole different story..

#284:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 am

I think Karl is just a negative nancy all the time. Oh, and he's jealous

#285:   Author: ShellShocked Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:33 am

Me about 8 years ago.. piece of left ear missing from fighting ... cant see but whole right arm is scarred from a 3rd degree burn when i was 2, and both knuckles very scarred... I liked to fight Twisted Evil get some!!
Spoilers: 

My youngest sister and I.. im the oldest of 7 kids.
Spoilers: 

age 3 ... Cool
Spoilers: 

at West VA. beach .. first and only time ever on vacation, had a blast getting wasted Very Happy
Spoilers: 

Last edited by ShellShocked on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:46 am; edited 4 times in total

#286:   Author: ShellShocked Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:46 am

Venom wrote (View Post): › Oh, and he's jealous
i know iam ... lol hook it up Razz

#287:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 am

It's all in the signs.

Last edited by .2stOWNED on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#288:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Dave, posts a million pictures, iow server crashes. Awesome pictures, I enjoyed looking thrut hem all

#289:   Author: .2stOWNED Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): › Dave, posts a million pictures, iow server crashes. Awesome pictures, I enjoyed looking thrut hem all

all hosted @ photobucket Wink haha shit ton of them though huh. Did you notice the one of my on the corner and dude walking with a keyboard infront of me. The keyboard was playing music, not sure if it was demo or recorded but dude was rocking out. I ran over and got a pic real quick. lol First pics are my face vs crowbar. I WON! Sorta, I think I was damaged much worst then the crowbar with a broken skull, but I won the fight. Very Happy

#290:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 pm

#291:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Some pictures from my Alaska trip to visit my Dad + Family

Just outside of Anchorage ( which btw is a major shithole city )

Zombie Brain Hemorrhage shot my dad made

My brother handing me the 12 gauge gettin rdy to blow shit up

My 2 brothers and I fishing in the Kenai river

My 3 brothers and Cindy walking the mile to get to our fishing spot.

My brother getting rdy to cover his ears

My dad took a piss and I guess decided to take a picture of the fireweed

My dad and I

Cindy in the background watching me as im about to club this fish over the head

My brother and I bullshitin, takin a break from fishing.

My new trailer park boys Mr. Lahey drunk shirt

#292:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:40 am

ha, looks like a fun trip. Thanks for sharing. You must love that shirt Razz That zombie shot looks fricken disgusting.

#293:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:04 pm

I didn't try it but my dad did.....he cringed as it went down. Im betting is wasnt all that good. Yeah it was an awesome trip, glad to be able to sleep in my own bed, but other than that, I wish I never left. I'd take 60 degree weather all day instead of 100 degree. Bottom part of the shot is grenadine, blue curacao, vodka and baileys is at the top

#294:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:16 pm

You read my mind Ven, I was just about to ask what the shot was made of. It looks super weird!

Love the caption on the picture where you're going to club the fish, it made me lol.

Also in the pic with all of your brothers and Cindy, your little brother has like a rape face. Hilarious lol.

#295:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: omfgSP Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:47 am

#296:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:43 am

Wow, cutey! How about you give us a smile? Very Happy

#297:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): › Wow, cutey! How about you give us a smile? Very Happy

#298:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 pm

dat rape face

#299:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:30 pm

perfect candidate for an all around face swap

#300:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:02 pm

#301:   Author: omfgSP Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:17 pm

It's beautiful, Venom. I wish I could have pixels like that irl <3

#302:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:45 pm

OMG Ven you're the worst person in the world lol

#303:   Author: omfgSP Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:50 pm

I blame Sux, tbh =P

#304:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:59 pm

omfgSP wrote (View Post): ›

If you look at it upside down, she looks like she's smiling.

#305:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Actually I was thinking face swap in the original picture, with the all the bros lol

Venom's interpretation (and execution-needs more jpeg) went way beyond my imagination Mad

#306:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:24 am

kind of like this

#307:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:50 am

lol that's awesome

#308:   Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Hahah so great

#309:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:47 am

posted this in another thread and allagor complained it wasnt high enough quality!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v1702h&s=8#.VAfEamM58uE

#310:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Mistifire Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:15 pm

#311:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:05 pm

thanks for sharing, Mistifire.

[sidenote]
Who says gamer chicks aren't hot?
[/sidenote]

#312:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Am I the only one who looked at her butt in the mirror? 😁😁😁

Here is a recent one of me and my brats

#313:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Now we just gotta get you a mic bro.

And yeah, I said hot didn't I? Razz

#314:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Bak3d you have cute little kids. Your dad dick has served you well.

#315:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:38 pm

#316:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Bak3d's hawt.

#317:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:36 pm

Bak3d is a handsome guy, no homo. His daughter looks like Matlida.

#318:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:36 pm

OMG she does! Haha that's awesome.

#319:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Haha maybe she does. I hadn't noticed before

#320:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:04 am

Very nice, HalfBaked. I can relate Wink

#321:   Author: Mistifire Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:18 pm

omg baked, your kids are adorable!

#322:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:42 am

I just went through this whole thread from start to finish.
Baked you pretty much look the same as you did when you first posted like 6-7 years ago. don't you frigging age?

Venom - WTF happened to you? in 2008/2009 you were skinny lil dweeb lookin mofo! LOL.

Misti - ok. i retract my statement you are not some overweight ugly chick that hangs out at burning man. You look acceptable.

#323:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:51 am

Bak3d: confirmed vampire.

#324:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:51 am

Here the the various looks of nort

#325:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:19 pm

What happened is venom started drinking alcohol 24/7 and forgot to realize that shit makes you super fat. Hes a sweaty fat fuck now:

#326:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:48 pm

This might be the pain medication talking, but does Nort kinda look like Phil Colins?

#327:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:49 pm

It's not the pain meds, I used to think the same thing. XD

#328:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Actually I hear Andre Agassi more than phil collins

#329:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Nort wrote (View Post): › Actually I hear Andre Agassi more than phil collins

Buaha! I would have never thought of that and I'll tell you why.

This -

is the Andre Agassi that I remember. Wink

#330:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:13 pm

He's missing that awful booger that made his wife leave him

#331:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:49 am

That is his early pictures. Look at his new pictures with the shaved head and goattee!

#332:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:14 pm

Nort wrote (View Post): › I just went through this whole thread from start to finish.
Baked you pretty much look the same as you did when you first posted like 6-7 years ago. don't you frigging age?

Venom - WTF happened to you? in 2008/2009 you were skinny lil dweeb lookin mofo! LOL.

Misti - ok. i retract my statement you are not some overweight ugly chick that hangs out at burning man. You look acceptable.

Yes, I am a vampire.. Shit my secret is out.. Actually I eat healthy, exercise regularly, and rarely drink. I just smoke weed hah Smile

#333:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:11 pm

by healthy he means the blood of a virgin...

#334:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: fr33m4ryj4n3 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:03 am

Here's my poker website profile with detailed info and pictures.

http://www.triplejack.com/profile_L1T4NYIVXX

#335:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihb7vEce9cc

#336:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:43 pm

allagor wrote (View Post): › https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihb7vEce9cc

Oh and hey totes, looking good you handsome mother fucker.

#337:   Author: fr33m4ryj4n3 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:26 pm

https://youtu.be/1WArYNJBxY4

If only I could use my boobs as weapons Razz

#338:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Spoilers: 

#339:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:44 am

!play lies

You will always be the monster in your avatar to me.

10/10 would bang

#340:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:44 am

So you like sucking on your mustache when you eat food?

#341:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:47 am

Yes.*

*actually, occasional use of mustache wax deals with that problem.

#342:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Please wax up that mustache of yours and post a picture.

#343:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:17 pm

actually post both.

wax on, wax off

Spoilers: 

#344:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:17 pm

I would ride that mustache in a heartbeat!!

#345:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 29, 2016 4:28 pm

This is the most recent one of me that I have. I have a full beard now and not a goatee, though.

Spoilers: 

#346:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 30, 2016 5:50 pm

Dude, you look like you're mid 30s

#347:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Randy Quaid and Cindy, my beautiful fiancee @ friends wedding.

#348:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:07 am

heres a young randy quaid

#349:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:13 pm

It's been some years and I have less hair now.

Spoilers: 

[edit] also shown: fiance

#350:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm

thanks for posting an updated pic, miller. Congrats on being engaged too Smile

#351:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Dude, I just pictured you with a shaved head. You would look much better.

#352:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Necro! And I'm necroing a thread that I necro'd 8 months ago.

Here's a nice spattering of images I'm in. Hopefully Venom won't think that I'm in my mid 30s. It's also nice to go back to the beginning (I actually started this thread) and see the old members that posted, even if most of the images are broken. Such nostalgia. Sorry there's no selfies, I think I look like shit and hopelessly hated by all females (who might take selfies), so no pics of just me.

Me, on the right holding my parents' dog with my brother and sister and law (and their dog)
Spoilers: 

At an Indians game with my family, guess which I am! That's right, I'm in the middle with ridiculous hair.
Spoilers: 

On the right with my brother and sister in law.
Spoilers: 

Halloween, as Doc Brown (very poorly)
Spoilers: 

Best man at my brother's wedding.
Spoilers: 

It's great begin a Michigan fan in Ohio with a family of Ohio State fans. My sister in law is actually a Notre Dame fan, so we can all agree to hate her.
Spoilers: 

#353:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:59 am

Went to Disneyland for my birthday. This is my picture from Splash Mountain

#354:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Couldn't even pay for the picture? Cheap ass.

#355:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:13 pm

sum1else wrote (View Post): › Couldn't even pay for the picture? Cheap ass.

Obviously you've never been to Disneyland.

#356:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:37 am

Venom, you gotta grow the randy quaid beard

#357:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Cindy and I just took a dab. FRIDAY ETNIGHT

#358:   Author: Anto* Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:03 pm

You guys look cute together. Now tell her to play ET with us

#359:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Cindy and I just took a dab. FRIDAY ETNIGHT

#360:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:31 pm

sum1else wrote (View Post): › Couldn't even pay for the picture? Cheap ass.

Obviously you've never been to Disneyland.

I've been to Disney World, which is about 1000 times better.

#361:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: zexvew Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:19 am

Figured Id throw up a picture or two. Let the harassment begin!

I don't know how to shrink them, or into an expandable button. If someone could let me know! thanks!

#362:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:16 am

Goddamn sex beast. !play tummystix

#363:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:45 am

4 year thread necro

My wife Cindylynn, My son Lincoln, and I

#364:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:39 pm

Massive improvement over your picture from the second post of the thread. I can't believe I started this thread in 2008. I also can't believe that was 14 years ago.

#365:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:52 pm

Cute family

#366:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:53 pm

Hey, popped in for a quick check on the site. Thought I'd throw up a picture of my son and I.

Me and Greyson.

#367:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:43 pm

Handsome dudes. Thanks for staying in touch.

#368:   Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 15, 2022 3:04 pm

Actually Beckster. I plan on playing a lot more now. After my Xbox bit the dust I grabbed a used mid-range computer. Haven't played PC games in a long time. So, expect to see me around a lot more if any of you guys still jump on these days.

Rnade Fury!

#369:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 17, 2022 5:43 am

Quizzle wrote (View Post): › Actually Beckster. I plan on playing a lot more now. After my Xbox bit the dust I grabbed a used mid-range computer. Haven't played PC games in a long time. So, expect to see me around a lot more if any of you guys still jump on these days.

Rnade Fury!

Nice dude!

#370:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 20, 2022 5:57 pm

Yes. still every Friday night for sure. Be nice to see you.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatThe NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic

Generated using printer-friendly.