Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatThe NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next  :| |:

#346:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 30, 2016 5:50 pm

Dude, you look like you're mid 30s

#347:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Randy Quaid and Cindy, my beautiful fiancee @ friends wedding.

#348:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:07 am

heres a young randy quaid

#349:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: miller Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:13 pm

It's been some years and I have less hair now.

Spoilers: 

[edit] also shown: fiance

#350:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm

thanks for posting an updated pic, miller. Congrats on being engaged too Smile

#351:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Dude, I just pictured you with a shaved head. You would look much better.

#352:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Necro! And I'm necroing a thread that I necro'd 8 months ago.

Here's a nice spattering of images I'm in. Hopefully Venom won't think that I'm in my mid 30s. It's also nice to go back to the beginning (I actually started this thread) and see the old members that posted, even if most of the images are broken. Such nostalgia. Sorry there's no selfies, I think I look like shit and hopelessly hated by all females (who might take selfies), so no pics of just me.

Me, on the right holding my parents' dog with my brother and sister and law (and their dog)
Spoilers: 

At an Indians game with my family, guess which I am! That's right, I'm in the middle with ridiculous hair.
Spoilers: 

On the right with my brother and sister in law.
Spoilers: 

Halloween, as Doc Brown (very poorly)
Spoilers: 

Best man at my brother's wedding.
Spoilers: 

It's great begin a Michigan fan in Ohio with a family of Ohio State fans. My sister in law is actually a Notre Dame fan, so we can all agree to hate her.
Spoilers: 

#353:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:59 am

Went to Disneyland for my birthday. This is my picture from Splash Mountain

#354:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Couldn't even pay for the picture? Cheap ass.

#355:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:13 pm

sum1else wrote (View Post): › Couldn't even pay for the picture? Cheap ass.

Obviously you've never been to Disneyland.

#356:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:37 am

Venom, you gotta grow the randy quaid beard

#357:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Cindy and I just took a dab. FRIDAY ETNIGHT

#358:   Author: Anto* Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:03 pm

You guys look cute together. Now tell her to play ET with us

#359:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›

Cindy and I just took a dab. FRIDAY ETNIGHT

#360:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
sum1else wrote (View Post): › Couldn't even pay for the picture? Cheap ass.

Obviously you've never been to Disneyland.

I've been to Disney World, which is about 1000 times better.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatThe NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.