Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatThe NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next  :| |:

#31:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 am

Stev0 looks like a total badass. Cool

Ok -- here they are.....

Told you I was a big geek:

Image 45
Image 46
Image 47

Like I said, not a lot of pictures that don't feature me with my kids, cause lets be honest - who is the real star in these pics? Obviously this spans about 3 years of time at this point.

#32:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 am

Beck needs a new hairdo...

sum1else out.

#33:   Author: Rainbow Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 am

BECK wrote (View Post): ›
@SCRAEBBES
If you don't mind me saying: Rain is cute as a button.

THX Embarassed ...but thats true Twisted Evil

@chic...i like your shirt Smile

now a pic of me with my new glasses look

scraebbes is calling me now a nerd Sad

#34:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:38 am

I'm more of a nerd than you'll ever be. I'll have to see if I have any of me wearing my glasses...

sum1else out.

#35:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:41 am

Glasses ftw!!!

#36:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:47 am

I still won't be able to come close to Beck's geekiness though, even with my glasses...

sum1else out.

#37:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 am

sum1else wrote (View Post): › I still won't be able to come close to Beck's geekiness though, even with my glasses...

sum1else out.

You'll be able to come close to Cousin It if you keep growing your hair though... That's got to count for something

#38:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:03 pm

I will become Cousin It. It is my life's ambition.

I also just noticed that this topic is a sticky. I usually use the 10 most recently responded to topics thing, but it's a sticky. I got a topic stickied! I feel so accomplished.

sum1else out.

#39:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:10 pm

2007 with shorter hair and no glasses:

2008 with longer hair but still no glasses:

2008 with longer hair and glasses:

I'll update pics after making dreads.

#40:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:42 pm

beck gets the daddy of the year award in iow lol and wow quazi man you look EXACTLY how id picture based on how you sound hahah idk if thats a good thing or not but i thought it was funny.

#41:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 pm

LOL Jew, I don't know if that's good. Depands on how do I sound Wink

#42:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:46 pm

I got no comments :'(

#43:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:21 pm

bexie is sexy....so is everyone else in clan iow. We are just abunch of sexy mutha fuckas

#44:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:48 pm

lol pumpkin is a beast. xP

Yeh Beck wins daddy of the year award.

And nerd of the year!!!

#45:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:11 pm

OK. That's enough. Back on topic please! More Pictures, less chatter!

sum1else out.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatThe NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.