Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatThe NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next  :| |:

#16:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:41 am

Some old and new pics of me.

I miss my Spikey hair sometimes Sad

I love(d) drinking! Then my gf and I fell asleep, think we're getting old.

Ahhh the old reach around and grab boob technique. Sit down kids, Quizz can teach you and thing or two.

Super old pic of me with my long hair not in spikes (Rare moments)

My crazy look with Crest White Strips in. I'm crazy like that.

And last but not least, me living the dream! Can scratch that off "Things to do before I die".

So let's see some more pics guys!

#17:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:54 am

I'll probably post some pics of mine, with and without dreads, next thursday.

#18:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 am

Quazi wrote (View Post): › I'll probably post some pics of mine, with and without dreads, next thursday.

Wax on, wax off

#19:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Clanless Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:27 am

GirlFriend + TechSupport

#20:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:10 am

#21:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: schism Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:43 am

i don't have a picture of me lying around, but i do have this blurry phone picture of hman.
on the left:

#22:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: gchip Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:26 pm

bwahahaah

Before Beard

#23:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:57 pm

so many terrorists in IoW :'( scaryyyyy

Plan your background area reminded me of the movie aladdin haha

Ill need good persuasion to post a picture....

#24:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Bolivar Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Nice to see those pictures

Heres some that i found here

Me about to burn a bomb (big nails to play acoustic guitar)

Me and Tux

With Marcos Pontes, he is the first brazilian that came to space, to the international station

Me and Jonna

With my girlfriend

Relaxing with a book and a beer

#25:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:30 pm

JEWMAN wrote (View Post): › so many terrorists in IoW :'( scaryyyyy

Plan your background area reminded me of the movie aladdin haha

Ill need good persuasion to post a picture....

Hey Jew you better do something otherwise we'll have to settle the PIKAJEW picture and call that you. I Don't Give A Fuck

#26:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:36 pm

How's this for persuasion?

BECK wrote (View Post): ›
The real Jewman

Dude, you gotta upgrade that computer man, how can you play ET on that thing?

#27:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:49 am

ughhhh plan you sick bastard lol why would you stoop so low as to bring that picture of beck back into our lives Sad most of you already know what i look like so maybe ill post a pic at some point.

#28:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:17 am

First of all to follow up on the new car thread,I wasnt able to get a co signer so the financed budget dropped.Maybe it's better this way instead of being in debt for years and years. Cool

Just me:

Myself and Joyce(Chikay)

#29:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:53 am

LOL Stev0 - I thought you were gonna be like KIT or something by posting a car.

@PLAN
LMAO, thanks for digging that up -- too funny. As I recall Jew posted some "fake" pic of some ripped dude and said it was him....so I typed in "JEWMAN IOW" on google, and that was the picture that came up.....Shocked

#30:  Re: The NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:05 am

bexie bexie just cuz ur jealous that i can lift more than you doesnt mean you hafta call it fake Smile its gonna be okay Smile

alex I think you should consider being a bouncer at a club haha you look like you could kill a kid or two haha
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatThe NEW and IMPROVED self picture topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.