Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat are you listening to? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 158, 159, 160  Next  :| |:

#856:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:43 pm

In the ending credits of that movie, there is a Pixie song playing. Your telling me they forgot to put it on the OST? I have the dumb thing somewhere, I swear it was on there or I'm a goose..

:arrow: Minus the Bear- Pachuca Sunrise

#857:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Oh, maybe it was in the movie, but the soundtrack doesn't have anything but Dust Brothers on it.

http://www.amazon.com/Fight-Club-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B002LQI738/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1254430442&sr=8-2

1. Who Is Tyler Durden? (Album Version) Dust Brothers
2. Homework (Album Version) Dust Brothers
3. What Is Fight Club? (Album Version0 Dust Brothers
4. Single Serving Jack (Album Version) Dust Brothers
5. Corporate World (Album Version) Dust Brothers
6. Psycho Boy Jack (Album Version) Dust Brothers
7. Hessel, Raymond K. (Album Version) Dust Brothers
8. Medulla Oblongata (Album Version) Dust Brothers
9. Jack's Smirking Revenge (Album Version) Dust Brothers
10. Stealing Fat (Album Version) Dust Brothers
11. Chemical Burn (Album Version) Dust Brothers
12. Marla (Album Version) Dust Brothers
13. Commissioner Castration (Album Version) Dust Brothers
14. Space Monkeys (Album Version) Dust Brothers
15. Finding The Bomb (Album Version) Dust Brothers
16. This Is Your Life (featuring Tyler Durden) (Album Version) The Dust Brothers (featuring Tyler Durden)

#858:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:23 pm

:arrow: Saving Abel - Beautiful Day
:arrow: John Mayer - Your Body is a Wonderland
:arrow: Lifehouse - Anchor

#859:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 pm

sum1 owns this thread: http://www.iowclan.net/iow/postings_popup.php?t=2984

[!fail]
:arrow: "Black Swan" - Thom Yorke
:arrow: "Atoms for Peace" - Thom Yorke
:arrow: "And it Rained All Night" - Thom Yorke
[/!fail]

8)

#860:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: Tleilaxu Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:07 pm

:arrow: Wintersun - Winter Madness
:arrow: Wintersun - Battle Against Time
:arrow: Kataonia - July
:arrow: Kataonia - For My Demon

#861:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:25 pm

:arrow: SoundGarden- Dusty

#862:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:41 pm

:arrow: Savage Garden - Affirmation
:arrow: Savage Garden - Hold Me
:arrow: Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

#863:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: cellardoor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:36 am

credits of fightclub is :arrow: Pixies - Where is My Mind?

which was also used for an ad for Dark Knight on HBO, and in the series finale of The 4400, among others.

as for me, I'm listening to

:arrow: Eddie Izzard - Glorious
because I could really use a laugh, as well as sleep

#864:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:08 am

[!fail]
:arrow: "Memorial Day Night" - Dead Confederate
:arrow: "Tortured Artist Saint" - Dead Confederate
:arrow: "Get Out" - Dead Confederate
:arrow: "Shadow the Walls" - Dead Confederate
[/!fail]

Any fans of Gilmour's sweeping guitar will love some Dead Confederate :thumb 8)

#865:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:39 am

cellardoor wrote (View Post): › credits of fightclub is :arrow: Pixies - Where is My Mind?

Ah yes, that's right, cool song.

:arrow: Pennywise- Stand by me

#866:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:49 pm

:arrow: Train - Drops of Jupiter
:arrow: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
:arrow: Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles

#867:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: cellardoor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:02 pm

also listening to snow patrol today :o

:arrow: Snow Patrol - Chocolate

#868:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:18 pm

:arrow: Maroon 5 - Tangled
:arrow: Santana Feat. Michelle Branch - The Game of Love
:arrow: Savage Garden - Crash and Burn

#869:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Finntroll - Ur Djupet

oh, & the really large fan I'm using to cool my computer.

#870:   Author: cellardoor Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:53 am

:arrow: Audioslave - Doesn't Remind Me
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat are you listening to? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 158, 159, 160  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.