Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat are you listening to? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 158, 159, 160  Next  :| |:

#691:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:36 am

:arrow: NOFX

The entire album, Coaster.

I'll start playing again soon, guys, ill explain later.

#692:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:39 am

:arrow: Lacuna Coil - Swamped
:arrow: Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie
:arrow: Lacuna Coil - Daylight Dancer

Sin, we know you're a secret agent, there's no need to explain.

#693:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:18 am

waiting for declaration of dependence:

:arrow: Kings of Convenience - Rule My World

#694:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 pm

:arrow: 311 - Beautiful Disaster
:arrow: 311 - Transistor
:arrow: 311 - What Was I Thinking

#695:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 am

:arrow: "One More Robot" - The Flaming Lips
:arrow: "In the Morning of the Magicians" - The Flaming Lips
:arrow: "Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell" - The Flaming Lips

All from the "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" album :thumb

"One more robot learns to be. Something more than a machine. When it tries the way it does. Makes it seem like it can love. Cause it's hard to say what's real. When you know the way you feel. Is it wrong to think it's love. When it tries the way it does?"

#696:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 pm

:arrow: Hoobastank - Lucky
:arrow: Die Toten Hosen - Es Ist Vorbei
:arrow: Ted Nugent - Paralyzed

#697:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:46 pm

:arrow: The Refreshments- Banditos
:arrow: The Refreshments- Mexico

#698:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: Tleilaxu Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 am

:arrow: Muse - Uprising (New Single)
:arrow: Mobile - The Killer
:arrow: Deathstar - Death Dies Hard

#699:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:30 pm

:arrow: "Dogs" - Pink Floyd
:arrow: "Pigs" - Pink Floyd
:arrow: "Sheep" - Pink Floyd

Luv me some Animals :thumb 8)

#700:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: Armanismyboob Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:03 pm

voices in my head ;)

but for the truthiness of this thread,
1. arman's favorite song: Let me be with you (ooh ooh, ooh ohh, yeah)
2. Nujabes- Feather
3. Common Market- Escaping Arkham

Anyone else a rap fan? not of the gangstarr kind but of the mellow old school peaceful kind? Well, I'm just a diverse music lover, even into the heavy shiz arman's into.

#701:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: Tleilaxu Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Armanismyboob wrote (View Post): › voices in my head ;)

but for the truthiness of this thread,
1. arman's favorite song: Let me be with you (ooh ooh, ooh ohh, yeah)
2. Nujabes- Feather
3. Common Market- Escaping Arkham

Anyone else a rap fan? not of the gangstarr kind but of the mellow old school peaceful kind? Well, I'm just a diverse music lover, even into the heavy shiz arman's into.

That let me be with you song pisses me off. If i could geta real mp-40 it would be to first destroy your computer, then rampage and kill the artist, followed by taking down the producers of the album and blacklisting the record company.

#702:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Contra Theme,

9 minutes of pure awesomeness by Vomitron.

#703:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 am

Job For A Cowboy - Constitutional Masturbation
Grotesque Disfigurement - Regurgetated Fecal Matter
Cattle Decapitation - We Are Horrible People
Deeds of Flesh - Medical Murder
Retch - Reinsertion of Aborted Remnants
Sick Puppies - All The Same

#704:  Re: What are you listening to? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 pm

:arrow: Green Day - No One Knows
:arrow: DJ Dero - Do the Rave Stomp
:arrow: Boston - We Can Make It

#705:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 am

:arrow: "We Are the Night" album - The Chemical Brothers

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat are you listening to? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 158, 159, 160  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.