Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat are you listening to? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 158, 159, 160  Next  :| |:

#46:   Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:22 pm

Slayer - Bloodline

next:

Kitty - Trippin'

#47:   Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:43 pm

Paradise City - G n' R (thats Guns n' Roses for those of you who fail at life)

#48:   Author: Nervous Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:13 pm

Sade - Tattoo You
Smooth lady there.

#49:   Author: Wal-Mart Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:25 pm

I'll go with

jack off jill - angels fuck devils kiss...

and I touch myself...

100$ on no1 has heard of them lol

20$ on 1/2 of u are not gona even look to see who they are lol...

#50:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:01 pm

Im actually watching Death Cab For Cutie-Sleep Well,Drive Carefully(Documentary fo their live shows)

The song on is Styrafoam Plates.

#51:   Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:22 pm

Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit

#52:   Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:49 pm

Kansas - Point of Know Return

#53:   Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:45 pm

Groove Armada - I See You Baby
Wink
Daisuke Ishiwatari - Liquor Bar & Drunkard
Hot Action Cop - Fever For the Flava
Coal Chamber - Something Told Me

#54:   Author: Cat Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:33 am

Venom wrote: ›
Cat wrote: › Pendulum - Blood Sugar

Ooo the Pendulum remix of Voodoo People is pretty awesome!

Jajaja

#55:   Author: Cat Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:40 am

Arrow The Faint - Dust
Arrow The littleshovel - Everyday Zombies
Arrow TTC - Téléphone
Arrow Chk Chk Chk vs LFO - Me And The Giuliani Down By The SC (awesome song)

And The Venture - Wipeout FTW!

#56:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:58 am

Between the Buried and Me - Alaska

#57:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:00 am

The Black Dahlia Murder - When the Last Grave Has Emptied

#58:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:02 am

Wal-Mart wrote: › I'll go with

jack off jill - angels fuck devils kiss...

and I touch myself...

100$ on no1 has heard of them lol

20$ on 1/2 of u are not gona even look to see who they are lol...

I have heard of them and I'm pretty sure they suck =)

#59:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:21 am

#60:   Author: Nervous Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:38 am

Are you young people depressed?

ET--a game--sometimes makes me more aggressive. I can't imagine listening to that kind of music and it not having a negative effect at some level.

What's the obsession with death, mayhem, and darkness? Is that what's "cool" now? All those things will come soon enough. All these little freaks shooting strangers in malls and killing children in schools...to which kind of music did they listen? Betcha they weren't listening to my man Van Morrison or "Slowhand" Eric Clapton. Heck, Clapton was a cocaine addict and he didn't have music that was so disturbing.

I guess I'm trying to ask how do you expect to feel if you surround yourself with such negative feelings and energy all the time? Denying unpleasant or negative emotions is a bad thing, but embracing them to that extent could be even more dangerous.

Arrow Van Halen - Feels So Good - OU812

Arrow Van Morrison - Gloria

Arrow Eric Clapton - Hello Old Friend

Mr. Green P.S. Don't go off. Just wondering. It's a question. I listen to music that describes sadness as well as joy and happiness, all ranges of emotions, even anger. But some of you seem stuck in one emotion constantly and I get a little concerned about you.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat are you listening to? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 158, 159, 160  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.