Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersETPRO SERVER CHANGE

#1:  ETPRO SERVER CHANGE Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:10 am

Due to the server being rarely used and never needing 17 slots I have reduced it to a 14 slot server. that is a enough for a 6v6 with 1 backup per team.

#2:   Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:12 am

WOO bring out the JEW in nort Razz savin money!!!! hahahha

#3:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:20 am

talk about jew, look at the comment posted where you SIG goes Wink

#4:   Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:25 am

haha I was gonna remove it myself cause it was huge i just wanted it there for a few people to see cuz its funny as hell!!!! Very Happy

#5:   Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:23 pm

true it was funny Very Happy

#6:   Author: Wal-Mart Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:50 pm

Good idea, what ever happened to the testing stuff? Did it already happen (i know you had the server once plain)
Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersETPRO SERVER CHANGE

Generated using printer-friendly.