Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarET-Pro Serversvoting

#1:  voting Author: omfgSP Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:06 pm

Can you enable config voting? We got a scrim earlier today, but we couldn't play because we couldn't change it to the twl config (none of us had ref).

#2:   Author: Apparition Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:15 pm

I assume this is because I had to change the twl config for you guys tonight? If it was earlier, I have to say I didn't recieve any messages regarding a config change. I will say to Heroinman.. I don't care who is on the pro team.. if you're not authorised by the admins don't beg me for the ref pass. Never happen, and "suckups" disgust me in a banable way. Smile

In the future you know i'll hook up any configs for you SP just xfire me if i'm not on ts. :>
SP = pwns.

#3:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:28 am

so anyone of the admins can answer her question. beck stevo nort?

#4:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:35 am

<---Noob.

I don't even know the password to get it yet alone know how to start doing something like that. I'm sure you will get a response soon.

#5:   Author: HEROINMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:29 pm

chill app that was a joke I was not at all serious, any admin that did give the pass to a PFC would need to be punished. (unless special circumstances then pass would have to be changed)
but we definety do need the config voting that was depressing since we had a scrim Sad
Instruments of WarET-Pro Serversvoting

Generated using printer-friendly.