Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersFootball Map

#1:  Football Map Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:31 am

Football Match: Each team need to score at least 10 goals to win the match or the highter scoring points will win the match if the time is up. You need to steel the Enemy NFL-Ball and score between FieldGoal.

Think we should give this map a try like we did with the basketball?

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:37 am

Hells yeah, that looks like fun!

#3:   Author: Quazi Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:48 am

YES YES YES !!!

<3 Quizzle

#4:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:50 pm

SWEEETTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5:   Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:20 pm

sureeeee lets put up new maps on the pro server when the maps that the PRO team requested can't even be put on!!!!!!!!!!!!! GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

#6:   Author: Wal-Mart Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:22 pm

Shit put it on pub no one uses the pro server....

O ya and calling it IOW privite is stupid if you want non IOW to join it with out being invited...

#7:   Author: JEWMAN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:26 pm

well they have the pro server passworded so i dont think they want regular ppl on there neways lol

#8:   Author: Wal-Mart Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:06 pm

I remember a thread about letting people on it and i believe it was said it is open unless it is being used for an IOW function.

Could be wrong though.
Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersFootball Map

Generated using printer-friendly.