Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersFrustrated As HELLLL!!!!!!!!!!! Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Frustrated As HELLLL!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Alkaline Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 10:02 am

OK, last night I brought my comp to work. I had my teammates meet me here for hockey practice. I worked an 11 hour shift. At 7:30Est my teammates show up we skate for an hour. They leave and I shower. Set up my comp and it takes a shit on me. My keyboard and mouse wouldnt work. @9:05 EST I finally get them working. Set the network settings, launch ET. Try to connect to the first IP that Stevo Posted. I am a jack ass and didnt realize there was a new one. Finally i get connected. Wait another 5 minutes for downloading the files. And then I get a mother fucking invalid ET.exe error. Spend 10 minutes trying to fix it to no avail. Guess what happened next. I punched that piece of shit computer. And it fucking quit working. The Ram crashed. Imagine that! Evil or Very Mad Replaced it and pubbed for a little bit. Shut down my comp and took it home. Went to hook it up so i could pub some more and realized I forgot my keyboard and mouse at work. AHHHHHHAHHHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHADIEDIEDIEDIEDIE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

So anyways, how did you guys do?

I want to play Friday!!! Is that OK?

Could someone explaing to my what invalid ET.exe error means.

Thanks!

#2:   Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 10:12 am

That you need the 2.60b patch

#3:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 10:27 am

WOW!! Sux 2 b u. And yeah Plan got it right. U can find out how to get it from the forums.Look for it under the ET Pro server topic.Should be a sticky that says connecting to Pro server.I would get the link but im too damn lazy to do it.

P.S. We lost the match.

#4:   Author: Volta Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 1:02 pm

Owned You Suck Wink

x.

#5:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 2:06 pm

ouch man, rough. You play hockey? What league?

#6:   Author: Alkaline Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 2:09 pm

And today my boss (my father is being a **************), So I just punched out my fucking windshield. Just great. Unfucking believable. I gave it about 5 percent of a real punch and the Piece of shit just shattered. I felt like mother fucking Bruce Lee. It completely defied the laws of physics. So if you guys never see me on again its because i just drove my car into a telephone pole and 70 mph. later all Crying or Very sad

#7:   Author: DarkStrike Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 2:12 pm

uhuh... Nice bruce lee... xP Ight man, use some duck tape and it will be fine xP

and what league do you skate in?

#8:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 2:30 pm

Shattered your windshield with a punch? I kinda hard to believe that. In my younger days I tried to smash a front winshield with a boulder and it still didnt crack on the first try.Took 2 times. So unless u post pics of ur winshield and ur fist together im gonna call bullshit.If it was -0 degrees it might make it more explainable.Not calling u a liar....well, I guess I am. Very Happy

#9:   Author: Alkaline Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 2:44 pm

Ok...by punched out i mean cracked to high hell. There was previoulsy a crack in it on the lower right. I punched top left and it spider webbed 2.5 feet radius... i will pos a pic later. I'm still at work.

OH and glass becomes less stable at both temp extremes I believe. It is like 90+degrees here

PM me your cell and I will send you a pix from my camera phone.

#10:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 3:25 pm

K if it was shattered all ready then yeah its more believable. And i know how how it is,im not that far from ya. I work in Griffith,IN.

#11:   Author: Volta Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 5:14 pm

I believe it.. this guy is craaaazy

x.

#12:   Author: Alkaline Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 5:44 pm

lol
if you call bull shit on that. Then i shouldnt even bother bringing up putting my head through the wall three times last semester on a drunken rage. and trying to repetedly put my hand through the bathroom counter top. It took a couple weeks for the swelling to go away from that shit. LOL many more stories but if I told you about them you might think i'm nutz.
Do I have an anger problem?

Fuck I wish I could just relax sometimes!

#13:   Author: Plan9 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 5:48 pm

Alkaline wrote: › LOL many more stories but if I told you about them you might think i'm nutz.

That ship has sailed Alka Wink

#14:   Author: Volta Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 5:48 pm

Alkaline wrote: › Fuck I wish I could just relax sometimes!

Don't work 11 hours a day, go to the beach, lay down and drink beer instead of chugging ronrico.

x.

#15:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 8:38 pm

This raises my interest.Maybe you should post ur pic so I can see if my image of u matches.
Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersFrustrated As HELLLL!!!!!!!!!!! Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.