Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarRandom ShitCRT vs. LCD Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Poll :: Which one is better for gaming?

CRT ROX MY SOX!!!!
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
GET WITH IT MAN,LCD PAWNS ALL!!!!!
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Voted : 0
Total Votes : 13

#16:   Author: Gimli Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 23, 2007 4:14 pm

well I don't have my crt with me, maybe next year when school starts I'll do that

#17:   Author: Sp1te Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 5:51 am

BECK wrote: › CRT == Boat Anchor IMHO.

I had a 21" CRT at work a few years ago. Love it, never thought I'd get rid of it. However, we got offered smaller LCDs, and the picture and resolution put the 21" CRT to shame.

I have a CRT at home. I also have a 37" HDTV with monitor inputs. One of these days, I'm gonna drag my PC upstairs and hook it up to that thing and play ET on the big screen. Cool

I have a 37" LCD TV and we used to keep an old junker computer in there. I hauled my computer in one day and played a little ET. Ha... Its much different. Quite amazing really. Definitely worth a try.

#18:   Author: KerpZ Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 24, 2007 1:40 pm

I have a good LCD. $300 one. Its a Samsung 931B SyncMaster. Got it for my Birthday. My dad bought it. Well its pretty cool. Et runs perfectly and everything. The color is nice as well.
Instruments of WarRandom ShitCRT vs. LCD Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.