Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersPro server anyone up for populating it tonite? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Pro server anyone up for populating it tonite? Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:38 am

Would anyone like to hit up the pro server 9pm gmt dont know what your time zones are but maybe we could get a little in house scrim going if there is enought of us turn up. includes you American/Canidian PUSSIES as well Laughing

#2:  Re: Pro server anyone up for populating it tonite? Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:05 am

widowmaker wrote: › includes you American/Canidian PUSSIES

If you are going to call us pussies, you should ATLEAST spell Canadians properly. Just a thought.

Second, when is GMT damnit? Someone look it up for me, I have to get back to school.

#3:   Author: razi Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:08 am

i'm always down for some pro fun/scrims

#4:  Re: Pro server anyone up for populating it tonite? Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:31 am

Whoracle wrote: ›
widowmaker wrote: › includes you American/Canidian PUSSIES

If you are going to call us pussies, you should ATLEAST spell Canadians properly. Just a thought.

Second, when is GMT damnit? Someone look it up for me, I have to get back to school.

GMT is 0. US Eastern time is GMT -4 right now (daylight savings time) which makes it 5pm, or 2pm Pacific time.

#5:  Re: Pro server anyone up for populating it tonite? Author: Hobbs_Duke Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:50 am

BECK wrote: ›
GMT is 0. US Eastern time is GMT -4 right now (daylight savings time) which makes it 5pm, or 2pm Pacific time.

Thank you for that insite BeckI';ll see if I'm able not sure yet tho

#6:   Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:38 pm

@ WHORE ok Canadian* pussies
if it makes you feel better loooool

#7:   Author: Apparition Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:44 pm

I might be interested in kicking your ass Smile I'm a proud Canadian :>

#8:   Author: Nervous Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:46 pm

If you are in Great Britain (anywhere in Western Europe actually), you should refrain from name-calling when addressing the country (USA) that kept you all from being Hitler and Mussolini's shower partner.

Be glad I don't play ET any longer. I'd stalk you for that one.

J

#9:   Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:49 pm

good ill see you on the battlefield canadians, btw i suck at pro but i'll stick my thopson right up ya dirt pipes, i have euro training first on the pro server 1 hour before if you guys feel like turning up

#10:   Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:54 pm

name calling all in fun Nervous Twisted Evil

but your more than welcome to come and kick my butt on pro unless i make you Nervous

#11:   Author: Nervous Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:53 pm

Nobody makes ME "Nervous". LOL They might get me a few times, but I won't get nervous. Nort used to keep nagging on me to play Pro. Shot 40 3 maps in a row. It's a different game, but the hitboxes are beautiful. No crouch hax like pub.

You're a pretty tough cookie, but I think I'd defend Old Glory pretty well. Very Happy Admin Jedi

Yeah, I'm really done. No amount of taunting will bring me back. Getting too much sleep to care about the little things Wink Bed Time

Good luck kicking the Canadians' butts though.

J

#12:   Author: KerpZ Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:05 pm

Eastern is GMT(+5) not +4. Then it keeps adding up as you go west by 1 until you reach russian where it becomes another day.

#13:   Author: RichieRich Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:03 pm

are you guys trying to get it populated or going to scrim? Ill play either way unless in the scrim theres not enough room for me :[

#14:   Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:04 pm

well Nervous found out i suxs at pro Crying or Very sad gonna train and when you finaly get back to pro i'll see you in hell Twisted Evil oh and even the Canadians could kick my ass Twisted Evil

#15:   Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:06 pm

no its a free for all join in richie alls good
Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersPro server anyone up for populating it tonite? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.