Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersIdea for 2nd TWL Server Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Poll :: Change the server to...

Remove server
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Return to Goldendunk
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Max 20 life - Last-Man-Standing
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Don't change at all, just leave it as a waste of Nort's money
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
Voted : 0
Total Votes : 17

#16:   Author: Nilla Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:50 am

Why does everyone hate limited lives so much? Must all be LL virgins

Ice

#17:   Author: Hobbs_Duke Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:03 am

Nilla wrote: › Why does everyone hate limited lives so much? Must all be LL virgins

Ice

It's not that I haven't played limited lives it's just that if you're not all that good that you'll be sitting out most of the map because you die a lot at the beginning

#18:   Author: AnABoLiS Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:28 am

actually, i vote for limited lives server.

#19:   Author: razi Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:15 am

i messed up the vote by accident - chalk another vote for limited lives server instead of wasting nort's money.

et.tjw.org = best etpub server on the big bad internetz (because it is limited lives and always populated and simply just pwnz) limited lives really pushes teamwork - if no teamwork game over. and again it's not for nubs but thats what the regular pub is for imho.

#20:   Author: AnABoLiS Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:32 am

Does Anyone know a good PRO servers with max lives?

#21:   Author: cheezeduck Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:41 pm

i used to know a good one, dunno if it is still around tho, used to be called snatch&grab 101 ML

#22:   Author: Nilla Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:03 pm

razi wrote: › et.tjw.org = best etpub server on the big bad internetz (because it is limited lives and always populated and simply just pwnz) limited lives really pushes teamwork - if no teamwork game over. and again it's not for nubs but thats what the regular pub is for imho.

It really isn't for the noobs, as you stated. That is why you generally get better play quality out of those games. The problems with tjw are the 60 sec spawn times and the map selection. Other than that....the comp is generally top notch.

oh....LL also helps keep down on the crack meds and other general xp whores.

Ice

#23:   Author: Karnivore Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:50 pm

Nilla wrote: › oh....LL also helps keep down on the crack meds and other general xp whores.

Ice

Or just have a ETPro SW with no level gain, which is what it is going to be turned into.

Epic and i (mainly epic) are working on it right now.
Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersIdea for 2nd TWL Server Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.