Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Serverdoze - wallhax at the minimum imho Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

#46:   Author: Volta Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:28 pm

DAMN!!!! goodjob guys 1!!

x.

#47:   Author: HYDBlues Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:24 am

I thought he is legit.. however..Well done Razi

#48:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:59 am

HYDBlues wrote: › I thought he is legit.. however..Well done Razi

LOL - really? Did you watch the demo where he chumped you with his hax?

I admit, I went back and forth on him, cause in the demos you could explain some of his "hax" with smart play -- however, punkbuster screenshots don't lie. :P

#49:   Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:19 am

So i take it Xero was hacking as well, thought there was something funny about hi leet skills? and doze even with wallhack or w/e could still be owned at times shame on him :twisted:

#50:   Author: AnABoLiS Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:26 am

gj guys! :twisted:

#51:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:17 am

Thank you all for your input and I thank the iow admins for their deligent research. the IoW servers have a good reputation for being fair, i have seen several good players comment on how they like IoW becuase it is one of the few servers they dont get banned on. As you can see we work to get the proof before we ban. This guy went so long becuase we wanted to be 100% sure of ourselves before we banned.
As for him being PWNED sometimes. i would imagine he would turn off the hax when an admin was around, or as in your case app. you had warned him he was being watched, i doubt he turned his hax on when you were around, knowing that you were watching for him.

#52:   Author: HYDBlues Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:05 am

BECK wrote: ›

to date i don't know how to watch a demo. and never watched one... I specd him and thought he is good player.

#53:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:13 pm

HYDBlues wrote: ›
BECK wrote: ›

to date i don't know how to watch a demo. and never watched one... I specd him and thought he is good player.

You'll want to watch this one.

1.) Download Razi's demo: http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/doze-nowalls.zip

2.) Use WinZip or some other zipping utility to unzip the .dm_84 file to your Enemy Territory's 'etpub\demos' directory. For example: C:\Program Files\Enemy Territory\etpub\demos.

3.) Load the game.

4.) Select 'MODS'.

5.) Select 'etpub'. The game will reload.

6.) Select 'Replays' from the menu, then click the demo you extracted there. Poof - watch him own you with wallhax. :D
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Serverdoze - wallhax at the minimum imho Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.