Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersTO ALL WHO DONATED - THANK YOU

#1:  TO ALL WHO DONATED - THANK YOU Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:33 pm

donations are going great, up to 417 dollars. that means the next 6 months for server is almost paid for. you guys are great. being off work the last 5 weeks and all having a engagement ring wedding plans etc... money has been kinda tight for me. been alot of ramen noodles the last few weeks. LOL. THANK YOU ALL. its good to see you guys care as much about this clan and its servers as i do. i know we are approaching our 2 year mark now (maybe its 3?) and over that time i have put alot of money into this, somewhere over a grand. i am glad you guys are help ing to keep it going while nortie has some real life stuff sucking his money down. it is really appreciated!

#2:   Author: Nilla Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:53 pm

P.M. me your address. I will hook you up with some Omaha Steaks. Now all you need is that "special" bottle of love juice from Mayol and your engagment evening is all planned!

ICE

#3:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:40 am

well the wedding date isnt until august 25th 2008. so i have time.
things you can send nort:

bottle of Dom
money

#4:   Author: Alkaline Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:57 am

Congrats on the engagement. And what a coincidence. My wedding is the last weekend of August 2008. That will make four years to the day since I met my fiance.

#5:   Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:02 pm

Oh NO!!! THE BEGINNING OF THE END!!! Both of your fiancee's better know you have an uncontrollable addiction to ET, and possibly similar instances. Otherwise, no more Nort or Alka as of soon, up to August of '08 and on?

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:12 pm

Na, they'll just have to join my wife and JJs wife in the "club":

-- thanks to Curves and the uDi folks for the great pics.

#7:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:07 am

melissa told me to assure you all that i will still be able to play et. i may not be on as much once married. but that will be by choice. she understands that i have my computer games to play Smile

#8:   Author: Nervous Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:13 am

My wife says (in the voice of Bobby Ray's mother in The Waterboy):

ET is da debil!

LOL

J

#9:   Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:18 pm

Nervous wrote: › My wife says (in the voice of Bobby Ray's mother in The Waterboy):ET is da debil!

Hope she doesn't look like his mother too! Wink

And yeah, your wife is a fox for real, got it.
Instruments of WarET-Pro ServersTO ALL WHO DONATED - THANK YOU

Generated using printer-friendly.