Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarComedyLMAO

#1:  LMAO Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:59 pm

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

:smt046 :smt043

#2:   Author: ShellShocked Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:18 pm

lmfao, great find :smt041

:sign_rofl

#3:   Author: Gimli Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:10 pm

um yeah...........that is really really old........ but still very funny!!!!!

#4:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:27 pm

Gimli wrote: › um yeah...........that is really really old........ but still very funny!!!!!

yeah i wud give it like 6+ years, at least thats when i first saw it, but still very funny

#5:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:49 pm

Its not funny cause we all gonna die!

#6:   Author: ShellShocked Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:49 pm

ah who cares its funny =P !!!!

see signature for details

#7:   Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:16 pm

Fucking kangaroos.

I believe it was last year that "End of the World" was voted best viral video (or something) of the year. Maybe it was '05.

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:41 am

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't check the date and question everyone here whether they had seen it or not.

MY BAD :roll:

I still like watching funny movies from the 80's, even though "they're old and I've seen it before". Bill & Ted FTW! "It's your Mom Dude!".

#9:   Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 pm

BECK wrote: › Oh, I'm sorry I didn't check the date and question everyone here whether they had seen it or not.

MY BAD :roll:

I still like watching funny movies from the 80's, even though "they're old and I've seen it before". Bill & Ted FTW! "It's your Mom Dude!".

damn straight, betta fuckin recognize

#10:   Author: dday Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:07 pm

lol wtf that was hilarious, but if all the nukes hit why did the canadians foot get blown off? lol and only land 5 inches from his body? dont you think he would of been blown to peices lol anyways CANADA ROCKS
Instruments of WarComedyLMAO

Generated using printer-friendly.