Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Servergodlike wall hack

#1:  godlike wall hack Author: PistolPete Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:58 pm

so here is a possible wall hack, one without an aimbot, and im perty sure its a damned wall hack

the person here is godlike, not the iow godlike, but a diff one

ull see that he likes shootin at wall at times right where a person is supposed to be, the last part of demo ull find that he is shooting mikeman's head while mikeman is abeyond the wall

anyway enjoy

http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/GodLike.zip

tell me what u think

#2:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:45 am

Oh yeah.. this fag is fawked up. Nice find Pete!

#3:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:22 am

i was on the server a little bit last night when he was, and i admit i thought something didnt feel right about him. Havent watched your demo, but i recomment my etpub admins do to make a decision on the ban.

#4:   Author: StEVoNuB420 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:43 am

Downloaded it but its zipped,and me being a comp noob i have no idea on how to view it.Therefore I leave it to Bexy.

#5:   Author: Fuzzy Burrito Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:25 am

What I found more interesting is that Technolyze was playing.... And watching that noob axis trying to repair the truck was good.

Wallhacking? Sure, why not?! Doesn't hurt my feelings to see him/her go.

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:28 am

I wasn't convinced at first. In fact, I almost fell asleep watching that shit. God, I hate when people just stay in one spot, bores the shit outta me....

...anyway, yeah, certainly looks like wallhax near the end, he tracks people he couldn't possible have known were there, even with good playing tactics such as listening for movement, etc....

I love the part where he floats like a ghost all the way from teh spawn to the top of the hill cause he's lagging. What's that all about? LOL.

I'll look up his IP address tonight and ban his sorry ass.
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Servergodlike wall hack

Generated using printer-friendly.